Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Bedtime Story For You...

... SORT OF.

Just before I started video taping this, Faith was reading all her 'David' books word for word. Of course when I try to record the cuteness, this happens.

The temper tantrum at the end is really a nice addition.




I swear she's cute. Really, I do.



18 comments:

MotherBeck said...

She is adorable!

Jennie said...

Oh David. We'll be saying that all day now. She is so cute!

Becky said...

She is way too cute for words! Her hair kills me! Love the curls.

♥Shally said...

I love this age! Even when they are stinkers, it is cute!! :)

Love her hair...

Jen said...

When I started to watch the video of the cuteness...Conner heard his girlfriend's voice and demanded to be picked up so he could watch her read a story to him.

I'm glad you decided to interupt your break from blogging! It's so worth it!

Hazen5 said...

I believe you, she is a doll! My Payton got a kick out of this movie.

Misty said...

She is sooo adorable! What a little smartie pants! I love her little personality! We need to get her and luke together to play!

Lauren in GA said...

I love that sweet little voice!!!!!! She is so, so adorable. The curls are to die for, too.

Rochelleht said...

Um, waiting for the tantrum...

Girl, I can show you tantrums!!! But, they wouldn't make for cute video.

I LOVE her sweet voice. And yours, too.

Laura said...

Faith! She is so cute. You'll have to call me and put her on the phone again so I am MEOW to her. She thinks you are calling Puff!

diane said...

I love it all from the reading to the "Not read it!"

Lynsie said...

She is soooo cute! I miss her little face and sweet smile! Hope to see you soon.

Jessica said...

That was darling. I always press play on your videos, because I know I'll actually find them funny!

And YOU have the loveliest voice.

(LOVED the last post. Praying for you...)

Mariel said...

I love those big cheesy smiles she gives the camera, had me laughing! Cute, as always. This was making me think I need to pull out the trusty video camera more often. It's awesome you're capturing these moments!

Jill said...

She's so stinkin cute. I love her adorable personality. Good to see a post from ya. xoxo

Kim said...

Ah, darling Faith. She's too cute. Man, I want her hair!!!

Heidi said...

She IS CUTE!! And so smart!

The Birds said...

What a cutie! I love her cute personality! I am sorry for your struggles. Infertiltiy Sucks! Please know you are in our prayers. HAve a Merry Christmas!