Yes. I'm here.
Still.
I promise.
I've obviously not been blogging or even commenting much. Oh, and I even pressed the dreaded 'mark all as read' button on my reader. *gasp*!
A two week computer virus, no working camera and responsiblity of directing the ward choir Easter program will do that to a person.
I was spent.
But today ?
Today I was inspired.
By this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


16 comments:
I totally needed to be inspired today. I was up all night with Conner. He is plotting to destroy my sanity, as we speek. He broke my brand new bracelet, he's climbed onto the counter a gazillion times today, threw my laptop's mouse across the kitchen, turned off my laptop 2x while I have been typing and has destroyed his room countless times. Today is not a good day to contemplate whether or not to become 'with child' again. The answer right now is, "are you flippin' kidding me!"
It's nice to read a post from you again. And it was a much needed post on my end.
These are great. I'm really hoping to find a way to get them onto my girls' ipods. I think they would love to watch these short little videos before bed, etc...
Thanks Holly! You're awesome.
That was very inspirational. Thanks!
I was wondering what happened to you! Glad to hear your alive and well...and that your computer pulled through. Hope things calm down for you, I bet your Easter program was awesome!
I have said that so many times i can't even count. Thanks for sharing that.
Good to hear from ya girly. That is a fabulous talk huh...I LOVE it. Thanks for letting me watch it again :)
xoxo
So blogging is creating right?
I love that talk ☺.
Congrats making it through the Easter program. Those are always a huge amount of responsibility.
sometimes it's cathartic to take a break from blogging. it gives us a chance to stop comparing ourselves to everyone else's self-projected perfection. although the humor i find here and there is also well worth the time invested.
how did the easter program go?
Great, Holly! You are back!
I had to take two weeks off, and I came back refreshed! :)
How did the program go?
Love Diane's comment...
I have to tell you, (concerning your last post)I think of you now everytime some young clerk call me ma'am! I say under my breath "ma'am yourself"! And... I love that chicken salad!
That is so inspiring. I love it! I've watched this clip probably a dozen times and I still don't get tired of it.
We've missed you in the blogosphere but enjoy your rest. Come back soon.
I love that!
So, how did the Easter Program go?
You have been missed! Thanks for the inspiration.
Post a Comment