Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's COMING

I pre-ordered. Are you all DYING??!!!! Saturday is the BIG day. I can't wait!! Edward and Jacob are both calling my name. I can hear them now: 'Holly! Holly! We love you! Come read us!' Only, it doesn't sound nearly as creepy as that in my head. Promise.

14 comments:

Jen said...

I'm guessing this book has something to do with the "Twilight" series? Oh, yup. I just noticed the fine print on the picture of the book that you have provided.

I haven't read any of these books. The last series of books that I read were the Baby Einstein Board Books. "Baby Animals" really spoke to me on a spiritual level.

I wish I had the time to read. Lately I spend all of my waking hours sweeping Conner's mouth of various items.
Have fun with your new book!

mahina said...

oh, so excited! i didn't pre-order because i just borrow from friends! does that mean i'm not a true fan? it probably doesn't help that i am in the minority and am not an edward fan...i so prefer jacob.

can't wait to see what happens in this one!!

Hannah said...

I am embarrassed to admit that I am excited about this last installment. I can't wait to find out what happens!

Lauren in GA said...

You are cute.

"Only it doesn't sound as creepy as that in my head."

The Brann's said...

I really need to start reading that series. I've heard such great things about it. Maybe I can borrow your books??

Jennie said...

Ooohhh!! I am so excited too. I just hope Bella grows up a little finally! I can't wait for the movie, either!! Yay! Happy reading!

Sarah said...

Dido what jennie said. So excited!

Laura said...

I also hope Bella grows up a little bit. Sometimes she bugs.... But hey, I am a big fan of the books!

Anonymous said...

A group of us are going to the release party. We can't wait either!!!

Vickie said...

I can't wait. It'll be fun to see how it all turns out.

Mariel said...

I contemplate frequently reading more of her books. I read the first book and was only partly into it. But, ever since then...I still kinda wonder...what might happen...hmmm... So, I may just end up reading them all! But, you're not alone! It's amazing how many fans this author has! It's fun to get excited about books! I love reading, wish I could find more quiet time. I'm sure you know about that.

Bruces said...

I've heard so much about these books. I hope someday to be able to find time to read again. Read books that is...somehow I find time to read blogs..hmmmm. Anyways, your pretty funny.

Jill said...

I won't tell you that I haven't read any of the series yet, because you would probably freak on me! But my mom just bought me Twilight yesterday, so I will start!!!!!!!

chrissy said...

Meh. I don't know why, but I just couldn't get into the first book like I thought I was going to. My friend promised that if I read all of them, I'll love them. So I just went to the library and got the second and third books. I put my name on the waiting list for the new one, and I'm something like #2,746! It'll be a while before it comes my way!