Next? I need a good pen. There's nothing worse than writing with a crappy one. The pilot gel pens are the best. It's a FACT!
I like DHC skin care products. I'll mention some of my other faves at another time. But DHC's velvet skin coat is a great primer. And if you don't want to wear foundation over it, it still evens out your skin tone and minimizes pores. It's magic, baby.
My friend Becky did a favorite things post about favorite baby items. One of the favorite things mentioned was Bumpkins bibs. I have two and want some big ones now. I refuse to go back to the disgusting, mildewed, plastic puke kinds that take forever to dry. These wipe off in a flash and dry in a couple minutes. Love them.
I'm a flosser. An every day kind of flosser. I like Glide because it doesn't feel like thread. Glide floss is magical. Yes. I said magical. And my gums are thankful.
I have sensitive skin that's prone to annoying problems like these and these. I have to be careful with what I use. If I use the wrong thing, it makes my very annoying skin issues worse. I love Cetaphil. I've tried to be fancy before and use other things. But Cetaphil works the best. 'Nuff said.
Mmmmm.... diet Root Beer. Okay, I know it's not the real thing. And it's definitely not Cherry Coke. But it tastes a lot like regular Root Beer and it's not caffeinated which is essential when you're nursing and having caffeine and a nursing baby don't mix. Not that I'd know anything about that or anything.
And last but not least, I like jewelry form JJill. I have a few choice items from them and they make me happy. The item below is on my wish list. Anyone wanna get it for me? C'mon. Don't be shy.











21 comments:
I love those pens too! They're my favorite! This was a fun list to read.
I love these kinds of posts! Thank you. I too will only buy Pilot pens. I love those! Bad, cheap pens make me cranky.
I also use Glide floss. However the last time I was at the dentist the hygienist was chastising me for not flossing. I said, "hello, I floss everyday!" When I told her I use Glide she said that it doesn't really work and I needed to switch. I didn't like hearing that. I switched dentists. (for a different reason but I still would like a second opinion about that.)
Those granola bars look so yummy! Have you tried the Kudos bars? They sell them at Costco. They are 100 calories and delish.
I am so happy I got to meet you! It is fun commenting on your blog knowing I have heard your voice and actually MET you!
I love that Lancome Mascara it's my favorite. Oh and the pen I love as well. Great idea.
those darn fart bars are WICKED!!!
I also love the pilot pens, the bumpkin bibs, and I also use the Cetaphil.
I once read an article about what cleansers dermatologist use themselves, and the majority used Cetaphil. We are cool like them!
I will deffinitely have to try out some of the other products. I have skin issues also. It's like I'm going through puberty again.
What a fun post! Can't wait to see what else is on your favorite things list!
Loved reading this post....very fun!!!
Fun post, Holly. I'm gonna have to check out that mascara. I found on I love, but like so many things in my life, it got old!
Have you tried Barq's Diet Root Beer? It is caffine-free and it is soooo good! I only drink Diet Soda, so I have tried like all of them.
I loved reading this. My husband only likes gel pens and sometimes I buy the wrong brand...now I will remember....PILOT.
I need to try the root beer...I have been cheating on Weight Watchers like crazy. Perhaps this will help my measly will power. Thanks :)
I really like to get recommendations of what other people have tried and LOVE so thank you this is an excellent post. I'm going to be trying some of your makeup picks. I will let you know! Thanks for your sweet post on my blog. I just lost pregnancy #3 and I know you wuld understand.
Kari
You sold me on the Dewey Smooth foundation!
Love your list Holly! I have to agree with Joyce about the ' fart bars '........a close relative of yours....and very close of mine ( we have to pretend we don't know who I am talking about), eats those things, and her breath smells like FART!!! The last thing ones needs is a ' bum gas ', when they speak!!! haha, but seriously, ask John if you have this...er..... condition, when you eat these beasts!!!
love Marsha
ps ( friends will lie, as to not offend)
Oh, by the way, I miss you terribly and can't wait to see you.
Have you tried the weight watchers lemon bar desserts? Really yummy. I can eat the whole box.
And I too keep laughing about the dumb and dumber thing. Just picturing it makes me laugh out loud-- I just wish you could have seen it!!
Looking forward to July. I call I get to sit by you again!
Okay.........I thought the Fiber One Bars (aka Fart Bars) did not affect me and I was wrong. They don't affect me in the same way, but there is a TERRIBLE SIDE EFFECT. Enough said. Now I have two reasons not to eat them because Marsha has me worried about my breath.
Glide is the only true floss. Period.
I haven't tried that mascara, but I am saving money for the last great one I tried and really can't afford. It is Estee Lauder Illusionist Curling Mascara. Must use primer.
So fun, Holly! I need to do one of these posts too. Of Course, I usually end up turning these type of things into a scrapbook page, so who knows..
Thank you for the make-up tips... that is the kind of info I need. Holly it was SO GOOD to meet you at BP and I felt like I knew you already. You are the cutest thing.
I use the same floss (every day) and also was told by the dentist not to use such "glidey" floss. It apparently slides right through without doing as much as it should. Whatevs!!
Those pens ARE the best. So is the Cetaphil and Glide floss. Thanks for the heads-up on the Bumpkin bibs, I have LOTS of baby nephews to buy for.
This is so fun...can't wait to see your next list!
Love some of DHC's stuff too. I'll have to try those bibs... and as for diet pops I like (I use the term "like" very loosely) Diet Squirt, Diet Sunkist, Cherry Coke ZERO and Diet Mountain Dew. You'll have to try them if you haven't.....and a bonus suggestion is Crystal Light's Raspberry Tangerine and Ruby Red Grapefruit...they are the ONLY ones I will buy. The others are too diety.
I love Cetaphil! I hope you got that necklace for Mother's Day!
I'll get you the necklace. You deserve it after putting up with harrassment from me.
Post a Comment