I love cowlicks too.........on kids. My daughter has a double one on her crown.....unfortunately she HATES it!!! I want to add something to the ' favourites', list. I definately need to let all your ladies know that " RETRIEVE ", cream prescribed from the doctor is FABULOUS for wrinkles. It is a type of retinol A cream......without the OUCH!!! ( and peeling effects). I have been using this cream for 2 years now and can tell you IT WORKS!!!! No, it doesn't remove everything, but it DOES make the skin look amazing and youthful. As a Beautytherapist and one that has worked along dermatologists, I can tell you that this cream is a MUST!!!! love Marsha ( Australian 1st cousin of Holly) oxoxox
I wouldn't call myself an expert or anything...I have limited knowlege.
However my guess is that whoever created your template didn't link it in the html. If you use a template that someone else made then you don't really have control over what their html says. I would be happy to look at it for you if you want, but it may not be fixable. But happy to help a friend! :)
My little cousin had one of those right on the front of his head and he used to call it "a cyclone and a chic magnet"...now he is too old and cool for that. I still love that thing though.
You know, I just realized that my header doesn't refresh my page either because it was custom designed by me. I remember now I had to change that in the html. So you are not alone. You can always hit F5 on your keyboard to refresh pages.
That is a great cowlick. I love the funny way that kids get their hair. Bradyn has is in patches...I'm just hoping that someday he will grow hair all over his head!
I can see why you love it! I would want to kiss the center of the little swirl, daily!
I have always wondered why they are called cowlicks...if a cow licks you will your hair look like that when the cow is done? I have a cowlick in my bangs and I have always thought some farmer got licked by a cow and his hair popped up in the front like mine and somebody coined that term because when your hair does that it looks like a cow genuinely licked you even if it does it all on its own...with now saliva involved. Okay, that was a total run-on sentence and this comment is way too long, huh?
Beautiful! She doesn't even need to comb her hair. To answer your question about my header, I created it in Photoshop. It wasn't too hard, but it does take some work. If you have that program I'd be happy to email you some directions.
40 comments:
I LOOOOOOOVE this pic! So sweet!
It looks like a little hurricane of love. So cute!
I have to admit, I love Conner's pokey hair. Even though there isn't much I can do with his hair, I kindof don't want it to ever lay down. Oh well.
Oh, The first thing I thought of was a cinnamon roll! It's so dang cute!
Levi was Ruthie's favorite talent last night!
My family is known for our cowlicks. That's why I have to have long hair-- short hair would just spin out of control.
(still laughing about dumb and dumber. Don't know why.)
i have a soft spot for the very same thing. all three of our girls had/have the center cowlick on the top of their head! so, so lovely!
Too cute! I loved the favorite things post. You may have just inspired me to do one myself!
ps. My little Beckett has a tiny cowlick in his left eyebrow. Talk about crazy!~
Hahaha! She will be so glad you posted that shot in 10 years or so!
Shally, I am still laughing about that too!! That is SOOO hilarious! I think it's the mental picture.
Jylaire, do one, do one!!!
Oh, I bet the top of her head smells good, too. Yum. Enjoy that baby deliciousness while you can. My kids' heads are not so adorable anymore.
Baby heads have that softness you just can't get anywhere else. I love that. Audrey still has hers too, and it's sweet to see.
that is like a work of art! i love it.
too cute! she's so cute!
I love your "favorite things" posts. The backs of babies heads are precious! So are their necks, thighs, bums, arms, hands...
So, so cute...I love her now, too!
I love it! Livi has one too, but her hair isn't long enough yet for the spiral, it stands straight up in the air!
My Katie-girl has one too! Hers is to the side as well. Just the cutest!
Some darn cow wouldn't stop licking my son--he has three.
Good thing she is a girl. If she hates it, a ponytail (another animal in the picture) will hide it well.
Right now, it is best not to be hidden. It is edible. MMMMMM.
That is so cute!
You know you're headed for trouble don't you? Cute girl with a tornado brewing already!!! We'll be there for you.
Very cute!
I love cowlicks too.........on kids. My daughter has a double one on her crown.....unfortunately she HATES it!!!
I want to add something to the ' favourites', list. I definately need to let all your ladies know that " RETRIEVE ", cream prescribed from the doctor is FABULOUS for wrinkles. It is a type of retinol A cream......without the OUCH!!! ( and peeling effects). I have been using this cream for 2 years now and can tell you IT WORKS!!!! No, it doesn't remove everything, but it DOES make the skin look amazing and youthful. As a Beautytherapist and one that has worked along dermatologists, I can tell you that this cream is a MUST!!!!
love Marsha ( Australian 1st cousin of Holly) oxoxox
Too funny. atleast she can grow her hair out and hope not to have problems with the cowlick.
Do you just want to run your fingers in that circular motion all day on her sweet head?
So cute!
Love the cowlick!!!! She is so precious!
hmm. i leraned a new word today. i always thought it was callic, or callick or calic or something like that.
COW-LICK? i even looked it up in the dictionary, i was so confused as to why you would say that.
apparently, it IS a cow lick. cowlick. as in licked by a cow.
WHAT THE...????
Andrea...
Your comment is hilarious.
To answer your question:
I wouldn't call myself an expert or anything...I have limited knowlege.
However my guess is that whoever created your template didn't link it in the html. If you use a template that someone else made then you don't really have control over what their html says. I would be happy to look at it for you if you want, but it may not be fixable. But happy to help a friend! :)
That is so precious.
My little cousin had one of those right on the front of his head and he used to call it "a cyclone and a chic magnet"...now he is too old and cool for that. I still love that thing though.
You know, I just realized that my header doesn't refresh my page either because it was custom designed by me. I remember now I had to change that in the html. So you are not alone. You can always hit F5 on your keyboard to refresh pages.
Awww, So CUTE!! I always wished my kids had those! LOL!!
Well, actually they do, however they look as cute, they just look out of place.
My little guy has a hurricane of love, too. Only his is more of a tempest, which is why we keep his hair short short short!
That is way cute!!
That is a great cowlick. I love the funny way that kids get their hair. Bradyn has is in patches...I'm just hoping that someday he will grow hair all over his head!
I can see why you love it! I would want to kiss the center of the little swirl, daily!
I have always wondered why they are called cowlicks...if a cow licks you will your hair look like that when the cow is done? I have a cowlick in my bangs and I have always thought some farmer got licked by a cow and his hair popped up in the front like mine and somebody coined that term because when your hair does that it looks like a cow genuinely licked you even if it does it all on its own...with now saliva involved. Okay, that was a total run-on sentence and this comment is way too long, huh?
Beautiful! She doesn't even need to comb her hair.
To answer your question about my header, I created it in Photoshop. It wasn't too hard, but it does take some work. If you have that program I'd be happy to email you some directions.
I just even wish my child had hair :)
Classic. She's gonna loooove that picture some day!
Cowlick or not....she's adorable!!
such a cute picture. both of my boys have similar cowlicks... gotta love it.
Post a Comment