Ditto to everything the last person said. James LOVED the pretzels too. Some how they all disappeard. Your picture turned out great. I especially love Faith's half wink. See you soon, Merry Christmas. We left church early too. I was thinking the whole time as "you know who" was singing that it SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOU!
LOOOOOOVE the family picture. That is beautiful! Can't wait to hear all about Christmas! I agree with Celia, it will be so nice to get my house all back in order and BLOG!
You guys all look so great!! I hope you had a great Christmas and I'm sorry I didn't get your email about the photo till today. I was already traveling to Utah and the files are in Florida. I hope you got something worked out.
16 comments:
Merry Christmas to you too! Your pretzels were DELICIOUS and your Levi was adorable at the door. Thank you!
Ditto to everything the last person said. James LOVED the pretzels too. Some how they all disappeard. Your picture turned out great. I especially love Faith's half wink. See you soon, Merry Christmas. We left church early too. I was thinking the whole time as "you know who" was singing that it SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOU!
Beautiful picture!
Love you!!!!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas! I love your new template.
Cute family. Merry Christmas!!!
Hey, you already changed your background. You are on top of it. Paige better get to work on mine.
Merry merry to you to. Can't wait until everything gets back to normal and we can blog to our hearts desire.
Daaaaaling template! Beautiful family--now you have it all!
Merry Christmas.
Like my lights and tree and stuff, my template will probably stay the same until june.
LOOOOOOVE the family picture. That is beautiful! Can't wait to hear all about Christmas! I agree with Celia, it will be so nice to get my house all back in order and BLOG!
P.S. You tried a "Paige" and took the photo from above. I like that look. I'm gonna try that sometime! Paige will be proud.
I love your new "LOOK" to your blog but I'm sad we won't be twinners anymore. Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family!
Kari
Merry Christmas! Hope your day was great!
Love, Laura
You guys all look so great!! I hope you had a great Christmas and I'm sorry I didn't get your email about the photo till today. I was already traveling to Utah and the files are in Florida. I hope you got something worked out.
Take care and I'll see you soon.
what a beautiful picture!
Very cute card, I loved getting it in the mail. Hope your Christmas day was great!
I love that picture. You guys are a great little family. Hope you had a great day yesterday!!!
Love the picture. You look fabulous!
Post a Comment