Sunday, December 23, 2007

Mariel - The Fairest in the Land


I have this friend named Mariel. She wanted to create a blog so I was telling her how great it is and taught her a couple of basics about blogging. I didn't have to say too much before she took off and is now a total blog PRO. I knew she would be too because she's a genius. Will you look at my blog? She did it. Header, paper and all. So this is a shout out to YOU, Mariel. You're the greatest friend EVER.


Remember when I set you up with that horrible guy you didn't like and you said that you'd never let me set you up with anyone ever again? Well, I'm really sorry. I don't know why I brought that up, but seeing my blog looking so lovely makes me even MORE sorry and eternally grateful that you've stayed my friend through these 13 years.


You're the greatest!!! I love you. Thank-you. Thank-you from the bottom of my heart. I feel like having a beautiful blog is a great way to bring the new year here.


Visit Mariel in all her lovely blogness by CLICKING HERE. You're going to want to visit her because she has a post about poop if you CLICK HERE.

16 comments:

D-dawg said...

I love it! Mariel is talented and has a unique name... I've never heard it before. Now I'm going to go read her blog.

Paige said...

I love it! My next background is gonna be pink. Plus, the header is sheer genius. Not just any idiot could do that.

Hollyween said...

Denae, I love her name too. It's pronounced Mar (rhymes with Car) EEE--- ELLL. I've always loved her name. But I think she deals with her fair share of people saying it wrong. Like Mar (rhymes with HAIR)iel. I may name my next child after her to honor her for my beautiful blogness.

Paige, pink rules. Just do it. Hope you're having fun in Seattle.

Mariel said...

Oh Holly, you're nice! I'm glad you like it. I was kinda nervous to just come up with something...so, I'm relieved. Phew! Thanks for the sweet post! What an honor coming from the Blog Queen. I'll never be as blogular as you! (That word is going to mean 'blog popular'...pass it on.)

The Brann's said...

What a fabulous background!!! Mariel has always been perfect at everything she tries...and she's just proved it again. Congrats to both of you....it looks wonderful!!!!

Lisa-Marie said...

BEAUTIFUL! Yeah for great friends and new words. Blogular. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Holly,

Yes, Mariel is the best! It is great. Blogular -- that is you!

Laura

Audry said...

Thanks for your comment. I hope you don't mind if I come visit u from time to time.

Audry said...

Thanks for your comment. I hope you don't mind if I come visit u from time to time.

Kim said...

I LOVE the new blog! Go Mariel!!! What a good friend. :-)

McMillan Family said...

Love the new blog

Jill said...

LUCKY. I love it too. I have got to learn how to change mine. I am the last to have a lame ugly blog. I feel like an outcast. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Amateur Steph said...

It looks great! Blogular is a great word! As in, "I wish I were as blogular as Holly."

Anonymous said...

Hey Holly,
Great look to your new blog. It is always so fun to read. Hats off to Mariel, on the look and hats off to you on the content.
Your anonymous step-mother

Jessica said...

Um, plus she's gorgeous.

And I might just branch out and do a COLOR CHANGE for the new year. Oooh...shocking, I know.

Mariel said...

Goll, Y'all. I'm blushing. Who would of thought that putting a header and some paper on a blog would warrant all this praise!?! It's kinda funny...and nice :) Next time I'm feeling dumb and ugly, I know just what I need to do for a pick-me-up!

Holly, sweet baby Faith is getting cuter and cuter everyday...AND thanks for the yummy Christmas pretzels!