Thursday, December 27, 2007

Faith Clapping

Okay. I know I need to post all the Christmas pictures and also my blog gift exchange. But... I have a sick baby so instead I'm doing a quick post about Faith learning how to clap. This video doesn't do it justice (oh and please ignore the sound of the Darth Vader light saber in the background. I'm starting to regret the purchase of it). It is seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen (hey, she's MY baby). I have to give my sister Laura all the credit though. Faith did it for the first time for her. Laura, you have the magic touch!!
Christmas pics coming SOON!!!
To hear the sound, pause my music in the left hand side of the page. Sorry Celia. I KNOW you hate it.

12 comments:

The Brann's said...

TOO CUTE!!! Almost makes me want another one....ALMOST...but not quite. I'll just enjoy watching Faith. She's a doll!!!

Jessica said...

I love videos...it's so fun to see (and hear) what we read about every day. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

Faith is such a cute little jelly bean! So cute. I keep giving myself credit for her clapping:) She loves the camera. It is even cuter in real life!

Laura

chrissy said...

hooray!

now can you teach olivia???

Vickie said...

That is the sweetest thing! I love watching babies learn new things! She's so cute.

Becky said...

So super cute! That is too much fun. I love watching them learn new things.

Kim said...

I love how she teases you first by putting her hands together and then sucking on them before she actually claps. Too cute!

Momma Ballou said...

Oh my good heavens!!! That is the cutest thing I've ever see. Remember if she goes miising don't look at my house ;) I miss seeing you. After the kids get back in school I'll come hang out at your house. And we'll make magnets.

Sunny said...

CUTE!!! I love it!!! She's such a smart girl. She gives it some thought and then VOILA! Performs on cue. Thanks for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

That is so freaking cute! I love it. She is a darling baby.

Jill said...

ahhhhhhhhh, that was adorable! what a stinkin' cutie pie!!!

Celia Fae said...

Okay, Holly, it is so funny that you said that about the music, because when I was reading your Friday post (I've been gone) I was thinking to myself how much I liked the music. It was Allison Krauss. I love her. So then when you said that, I had to crack up. Just goes to show....

Now let's talk about Miss Faith. Oh, she is so adorable. Thank you for taking her video and being smart enough to show it to us! I love how she looks like she is concentrating so hard before she does it.