Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Favorite Cousin

I just got off the phone with my very fabulous and beautiful cousin Marsha. I just adore her! She's like a sister to me and we have so much fun when we're together. She lives SOOO far away in Australia so when we get to chat it's always extra special. Luckily she visits about once a year and I get to see her even if it's brief. I want to go to Australia SOOO badly! I hope that one day John and I can go and then we can crash at Marsha's house and she'll show us all the sites. Maybe I should start a "going to Australia" fund so that I can actually make my dream a reality. Here's some pics of us!

Marsha and Levi

Me, Marsha and my sister Charlotte

Marsha hugging my brother, Duke, when he got home from his mission

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love what you have written about me. I so desperately want you to come over too!
I love the photos you have put on your blog! I have just gone through all of ' your story', this is very precious and I feel special to share a few pages!
Love you girl,
love Marsha

Anonymous said...

I agree that Marsha is WONDERFUL! It makes me miss her to see the photos. She is really one is a million!

Laura

Celia Fae said...

Hi Holly. Thanks for stopping by today. I read your blog and I love all of the Baby Faith pictures. Your family is adorable, but I'm sure you know that. Come to our party anytime. The more the merrier!