Monday, October 8, 2007

Faith and I

Hey look! It's a picture of Faith and I! It doesn't happen very often that I'm in the picture so I'm sure it will be cherished forever. Does this happen to anyone else? I have to ASK John to take a picture of me and then feel like a big idiot who wants a picture of themselves. John's always happy to oblige, but sometimes I wish he thought of it himself. It's not because I'm vain. It's because I want my kids to have pictures of themselves with their parents. I know I don't have too many (none at her stage) with my parents. Maybe because I'm the last child? Picture taking sort of dwindled by the time it got to me. I want my kids to see that I was THERE in a picture... and I don't mean just my leg or my hand in the corner.


1 comment:

Jill said...

CUTE CUTE pictures!! Same story for me...I am taking nonstop pictures of Tanner and tons with Landon too, then I'm like, um please take a picture of ME and I feel all dumb. Oh well!!! It must be done :) She is starting to look just like Levi.