Thursday, October 11, 2007

Drumroll Please...


I got my pre-pregnancy jeans on this morning. It was an AMAZING moment! So amazing, in fact, that I'm going to ignore the fact that there was incredible spillage over the top thereby creating BAD, UNFLATTERING MUFFIN TOP! But hey... I got them ON!!! I zipped them up and fastened the button. That's all that matters in my book.


And NO, that is not a picture of me in my jeans, but I sure do wish it was.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations on the jeans! That is always a big moment after having a baby.

Good Job!
Laura

Jessica said...

Oh no...getting them on IS amazing. Ignore that muffin top!!

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Oh Holly.....well done. From all accounts, I heard (source irrevelent)that muffin tops are very sexy. Do you know of anyone that doesn't like muffins?
love Marsha

Anonymous said...

Holly, Congrats on fitting into your Jeans. That is an amazing feeling.

Keep up the good work.
Chrissyto

Jill said...

Way to go girlfriend!! You've worked hard and deserve the results!!!!!

The Birds said...

Congrats! Weight Watchers is amazng and so are you! Before you know it you will have them zipped and no muffin top! Keep up the good work!

Celia Fae said...

Muffin, schmuffin. Do you still have your big black Goth boots? I want to see them. I wish I had been brave enough to get a pair.... They would have looked good when I went to see The Cure.

Paige said...

Muffins are yummy. The muffin ain't your fault, it's the babies doing. And very easy to a surgeon to fix!