Monday, October 1, 2007

My Baby Is Growing!!


I can't believe how fast babies grow. Faith is getting so chubby and round. She's so fun to hold. Lately she'll bang her head into my chest, and then pull out and look up and me and smile. Then she'll do the whole thing all over again. Levi was singing to her the other day to the tune "Where is Thumbkin" and he was changing the words to this: I love Faith. I love Faith. And she loves me too. And she loves me too. Where'd you get those rosy cheeks? Where'd you get those rosy cheeks? You're so cute. You're so cute.

Is that not the cutest thing ever??! Levi is such a cute big brother. He just loves to talk to Faith. He loves to get in her face too. Sometimes a bit too much.

That brings me to my next subject. My space. I need it. Sometimes Levi is really good about giving me my space and other times I feel like I cannot breathe. I have literally tripped over him so many times because he's right under my feet all day long. I feel myself saying many times throughout the day, "Mommy needs some space! Mommy needs some time alone!" Please tell me I'm not the only one that gets this way sometimes. I admit I'm a bit claustrophobic. I do love Levi's snuggles though. I'm sure sometimes I'm in his space with all the hugs he gets from me every day.

4 comments:

McMillan Family said...

I have to agree with you on the space thing. I feel like sometimes being a mom you give up your space and that is kind of sad. I like having my own space.
Kamie

D-dawg said...

She is so so so beautiful!!!! I love her little outfit too.

Jill said...

CUTE!! That is so precious how Levi sang that song to Faith. What adorable kids. I know...babies grow way to stinkin' fast. You can barely enjoy them long enough... :)
And the space thing...totally normal and appropriate. Don't worry!! We all need alone time and space, even from our kids and spouse.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm impressed with your comments and feelings, and that you are honest about how you feel and look. Your expressions are priceless. Please keep all these paragraphs and photographs as keepsakes forever. Your children and grandchildren will love you for it. Congratulations on your weight loss! I haven't seen you for too long! Oh, Faith is growing so beautifully! Levi is so smart! Thanks for sharing so truthfully. Love, Mom Ps: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!