Tuesday, October 2, 2007

No Girls Allowed!

Levi made the drawing below and said that it said "No Girls Allowed". He said I was no longer allowed in his room and when I made a sad face, he said, "Ooookay. I guess you can come in, but just you. NO other girls! K?!"

Now, Levi just turned 5 so obviously he doesn't know how to spell yet so he must have learned how to spell "No" from school or TV or something, but what makes this drawing so funny is that it looks like it says "No Ho!" Ha ha ha ha ha Soooo funny! He's already got the lingo down! Bros before Hos. I had to laugh when I saw his door shut and this picture on the outside of it. Let's just hope he never learns what a "Ho" really is. Cuz... that would just be bad.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious!!!!!! I LOVE it. You definitely have to keep that picture forever and write that story down. Kids are sooooooo funny. That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Levi is cute! This is such a fun age. I wrote down some things that Preston did at this age and they still make all of us laugh. CUTE!

P.S. I can't believe how much Faith is growing!

Laura

shauna said...

Now I know where to come to when I need a giggle fix. That was so funny!

I love your back ground. Did you make it yourself?

I just realized I didn't answer your question about the "comment section". I hope you see this. You go to where you can change stuff on your template. Go to settings and then comments. You should see "comment form message." You should be able to put in whatever you like. Can't wait to see it.