Friday, September 28, 2007

My Favorite Things


So I have been tagged! This one is really fun!


My Favorite Smell: Faith. I think she smells good even first thing in the morning when she needs her diaper changed and a bath. I think she smells good even when she's spit up. I just love the newborn baby smell! Oh, and Baby Magic on a newborn smells soo yummy!

My Favorite Sight: I love Christmas and all the lights. I love going to Temple Square when it's snowing and you can still see the lights through the snow! SOO pretty! I also LOVE the fall leaves.

My Favorite Taste: Gyodzas (Potstickers) These are a tradition in my family and I can't think of anything I like more than these!

My Favorite Sound: The garage door opening because it means that John is home. I also love the quiet time when the kids are asleep.

My Favorite Touch: Levi and Faith's skin. It is so soft. I love to squeeze both their tummies. So, now I am going to tag- Jill, Cami, Kamie and Heidi. Have fun!!!

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Christmas lights and the garage door sound when DH gets home... my faves, too! :) As always, love the pics of the kids. They make such adorable faces, like Faith in the previous post with your Dad and Levi. I wish there was a thought bubble there.

Sunny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.