My Grandma turned 95 on Saturday! 95!! I hope that I grow up to live a life that would make her proud. She's such a great lady and has a really strong will. Even in her old age, she has continued to live in her own home and take care of herself. She's just only recently needed help with meals. I'm so glad I have these pictures. I imagine she probably won't be around too much longer. Doesn't she look great for 95?! I love you, Grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You look exactly like your sister Joyce!! Your Gma looks amazing for 95. That is awesome!!!!! How fun. Grandparents are so amazing. I love their legacy's.
Silly Holly,
You just wanted me to comment didn't you?? You're too sweet. By the way, Grandma's b-day was on Sunday, not Saturday. I love the picture of Dad with the kids. So cute.
Thanks Jill, for saying that I look like Holly... that's a compliment!!!
Joyce
Wow, your grandma looks great, I hope I can look that good when I'm 95!
This is in your next post, but I love your favorite things list, especiallly that Faith is your favorite smell, how do babies do that to us??
Post a Comment