Monday, September 24, 2007

More Pics of My Outdoorsy Boys

John and Levi have so much fun going horsebackriding together. I'm so glad they can have that special bond between them. Maverick loves to go too! Look at the leaves in the background! I LOVE FALL! There's just something about the crisp air outside in the fall.



Levi and Maverick
Levi and Maverick
Leftover pic from Cabelas. I LOVE THAT STORE!!!
Best Dad EVER (he's pretty cute too!)
Handsome Levi
Levi posin'

3 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

Makes me so jealous - I wish we were still around the mountains!

Jill said...

Those pictures are adorable. What cute bowboys. I love it!! It is so beautiful outside too. Fall is perfect!! I wish it lasted longer. Aren't boys the best!! :)

Anonymous said...

wow! I'm really impressed with your latest pictures. That's really good of Grandma Richey. She's a wonderful legacy. I love you! Keep bloggin'! Love, Mom