Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ali-ette Episode 7

Did you SEE last night's epsisode of The Bachelorette? Not only did we get fantastic TV with the drama of Ali and the remaining boys, but did you see the interview with Jake and Vienna and why their relationship went south? Oh. Man. The insults were flying!!!

For the record, both Jake and Vienna still bug the crap out of me, but I was TOTALLY siding with Vienna the entire night. Jake is CONTROLLING! And ARROGANT! And a HUGE, HUGE JERK!

CLICK HERE FOR JEANELLE'S AWESOME RECAP.

2 comments:

Rebecca McNair said...

I totally agree with you on the Jake thing. He was so buggin last night!!! I couldn't stand him!! And can I tell you how glad I am that Chris stayed!!! He is my favorite!!! :)

Lauren in GA said...

I have been out of town...but I have to tell you...when we got to my Aunt's apartment in NYC on Monday the 5th she said, "Let's go out to dinner now...because I have to be back for the bachelorette tonight at 9. I laughed so hard. I couldn't wait to tell you that my Aunt is a fan, too.