Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ali-ette Episode 4... And the Case of the Cursed DVR

As you know, it's MY turn to do The Bachelorette recap. I got all comfy and ready to watch it last night when I realized that even though it was listed as being recorded on my DVR (all 2:04) of it, when I pressed play, I got nothin' but a black screen. NOTHIN' BUT BLACK! FOR TWO HOURS AND 4 MINUTES!!! I re-set my DVR and powered it off and then back on, but of course, by then it was too late. But hey, at least that episode of Spongebob I've been dying to see got recorded. I don't think I could have lived if that had been skipped.

So, with much stress last night (which isn't good for the delicate blood pressure position I'm in), Jeanelle graciously offered to post for me. The only catch was that I must name my baby after her. After all, she did stay up until nearly 1:00 in the morning doing the post.

Jeanelle, I owe you, girl.

Count on me next week for a recap, then back to Lindsey and possibly back to me again.
(ya know, barring any unforseen circumstances that is)

CLICK HERE FOR WHAT IS SURE TO BE JEANELLE'S HILARIOUS RECAP THAT I CAN'T READ YET SINCE I HAVEN'T SEEN THE SHOW. CURSE YOU, DVR!


Oh, and don't forget to check out my post below on Levi's baptism...

3 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Maybe this means Spongebob should be the new Bachelor.

...heh, heh, heh...

Lindsey said...

seriously bummed, seriously holly. You will gracy us next week, right? Ps- that happens to me sometimes and when the dvr comes back on it suddenly works? Did you press play again?

Sunny said...

MY DVR DIDN'T RECORD IT EITHER!!! It said "To Be Announced" and there was nothing there. I almost bawled. But then my Dad suggested I watch it on www.hulu.com and so I did and the clouds parted and rainbow emerged.

That was close.

TOO CLOSE.