Wednesday, October 21, 2009
I Think It's Time For A Break
I realize that I take bigger and more frequent blog breaks than most people, but it's time to take yet another. This one will probably last until the holidays are over. Or... at least until my posts have a happier tone.
Thanks for everything, friends!
I'll be back. That's a promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



16 comments:
Take your time. You will be missed but I think you really need time for you! Happy Holly-days!!
Thank goodness we are fb friends or else I'd really be crying right now. Do what you gotta do but respond to my email or fb messages when I have important tv topics to discuss (or let me know when you need a listening ear.). Love ya. Xoxoxo
You're breakin my heart but I'll get over it. Take care of yourself.
Just promise you'll be back in time for The Bachelor. It wouldn't be the same without you.
You are loved. You will be missed.
I will miss your blog! I always look forward to checking it.
I totally get it. Hope it's helpful.
Take as long as you need. We understand and will miss you. Take care of you :)
I understand completely.
I rarely post, myself. Sometimes, I feel like it drains me emotionally.
Forgot to say...we love you.
Enjoy a break. Thanks for your comments about Scott. You of all people understand the cancer thing. I should probably take a break till my posts are happy as well. Keep your chin up - We love you!
Yeah...we need Bachelor commentary and plain talkin' from Holly.
You'll be happy again.
at least you give us warning! i, on the other hand, just disappear.
i can't wait to have you "back"
I think some of us need a Holly fix! How about it? You can tell us about your Halloween costume. Or not. You can tell us what makes you smile. Or not. You can tell us about your kids. Or not. Just tell us something. We miss you. :-) Love, Aunt Irene
Can you send me an email? I have something to forward you re: adoption.
pwycoff@yahoo.com
Post a Comment