"Never Give In
Never Surrender
Never allow despair to overcome your spirit..."
"Because of the life and sacrifice of Jesus Christ, we may hope and be assured that the ending of the book of our lives will exceed our grandest expectations..."
I can't wait for General Conference this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
When I was thinking of you today I sent a little prayer of "hope" for you. Funny how things like that happen! Lots of love!
I love that little video! Way excited for General Conference as well.
I too can't wait for General Conference. I hope you're doing well!
Yes -- never ever give up, missy! I can't wait for Conference either. It's my favorite time of year!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo
I have tons of you hope for you, Holl. Shoot me an email when you feel like it, and we'll see if there's anything I can do to help.
((((hugs))))
That was so beautiful. We should watch that clip everyday. I have lived, breathed and drank hope these past few years. I hope you can have continued hope as well. I love how he said hope gives us reason to rejoice even when there is darkness around us...and through hope our lives will exceed our grandest expectations. I BELIEVE THAT.
Love you :)
I love that video. And I also love that Stephanie (NieNie) is in it. If there's one person that's an incredible example of hope it's her. Hugs to you!
May you get everything you hope for. I also wish you peace.
Hugs to you.
I agree with Diane, I hope you get everything you hope for.
I also agree with Heidi. I love that Nie Nie is in that video. Very appropriate.
I am excited for General Conference, too.
I love this! Thanks for sharing it! Enjoy your pajama Sunday! I hope that we'll all get the inspiration and rejuvenation that we are looking for.
You are amazing!
Oh, that was good! I am hoping for you too.
I felt so buoyed up by Conference today! It's cool to think those messages of hope and testimonies are blessing all of us at once.
Post a Comment