You clock on the left is an hour ahead here. Made me nervous. Love her. As Chris Rock said, "the only job you have as a father (parent) is to keep your daughter off the pole."
All I can say is...it's a match made in heaven. Conner and his girlfriend, that is. We are praying that Conner will not become a Chip n Dale's dancer. He enjoys shaking his groove thang on our coffee table (a.k.a., his stage) and in the buff, no less. We are considering having him go on tour and the ladies can stuff his diaper with dollar bills.
Ha ha ha ha ha! I laughed out loud the whole time! GO FAITH! She rocks, and that is one of my favorite songs. Really, Holly, you can tell she feels the music. My two year old does not have that much rythym.
What a cutie! I loved the video. I was a little worried she might fall doown the stairs after seeing her fall down twice. She's got some good moves...LOL!
Ok, she is just so darling!! Kaitlyn took a video on her phone of Faith dancing the other day while she was babysitting...just as cute! You should really get her into a dance class. She's a natural :)
27 comments:
Oh my word, she is ADORABLE!!! That is way too cute!
You clock on the left is an hour ahead here. Made me nervous. Love her. As Chris Rock said, "the only job you have as a father (parent) is to keep your daughter off the pole."
That was so stinking funny. I about lost it when she hit the wall...glad she was able to continue to rock on!
that was AWESOME! she really knows how to move, doesn't she!? she needs to teach me some of her moves!
paige, love the chris rock quote!
How FUNNY!!!! Loved it. It made me LOL. Did you teach her those moves Holly or did John? :0)
All I can say is...it's a match made in heaven. Conner and his girlfriend, that is. We are praying that Conner will not become a Chip n Dale's dancer. He enjoys shaking his groove thang on our coffee table (a.k.a., his stage) and in the buff, no less. We are considering having him go on tour and the ladies can stuff his diaper with dollar bills.
Conner's girlfriend can totally rock!
Ha ha ha ha ha! I laughed out loud the whole time! GO FAITH! She rocks, and that is one of my favorite songs. Really, Holly, you can tell she feels the music. My two year old does not have that much rythym.
What a cutie! I loved the video. I was a little worried she might fall doown the stairs after seeing her fall down twice. She's got some good moves...LOL!
What a great way to start the day! lol She is awesome. Like her mama.
You know what they say, monkey see, monkey do. :)
Ok, she is just so darling!! Kaitlyn took a video on her phone of Faith dancing the other day while she was babysitting...just as cute! You should really get her into a dance class. She's a natural :)
too funny! She's a spaz!! Ian made me show him the video several times. Cute!
Such excellent stage presence...she fell twice but she kept right on dancing!!!!
She is so, so, so, adorable. Those bouncing curls and big eyes are so gorgeous.
You made me laugh out loud when you said that you are praying that pole dancing in nowhere in her future.
Paige's quote cracked me up, too.
Oh my gosh, I just peed a little! SO cute.
Videos like that are worth bucks, girl. Too cute!!!
Her curls make me feel like Ramona Quimby. I just want to "boing" them! What a doll.
So Cute!!!!!!!
My question is did she get her moves from her mom or her dad? What a cutie with that head full of curls bouncing and booty shaking!
The 'falling down' is from ME, of course. The good moves, from John. He can dance like nobody's business.
I so love that she fell twice, but got right back up to keep on groovin!!
that rocks! it will be a fun video to watch for the rest of your lives!
Just keep her away from Mylie Cyrus and you should be fine.
She is a rock star! Divalicious.
I LOVE this!!! Who knew your landing would be her little stage?!? Hilarious!
well, at least she had all her clothes on, right? and i know i'm mean, but it's really, really cute when she trips and falls. :)
cutest video ever!
That is too cute! Reminds me of Tatum. I think they would be great friends.
Sooo adorable! I'm laughing out loud!!!!
Post a Comment