
So I think it's pretty apparent right now to everyone that Jillian is basically an idiot. The fact that she has kept Wes along for as long as she has is the first reason. Her constant use of the phrase 'him and I' is the second. I'm confused. Isn't this girl supposed to be reallly smart? Her grammar makes me cringe. Also, her really high pitched squeal of a giggle is starting to sound like nails on a chalkboard.
But I still like her. She has really great hair, afterall.
Do you think she uses a flat iron, curling iron or velco rollers to curl it? Am I the only one wondering that? Seriously. I need an explanation. I want to copy her really good hair.
On with the RECAP:
And let me just say that this was BY FAR my favorite episode of the season. The last few episodes have been pretty captivating, but it started out as a bit of a yawn fest. Thank goodness for losers like Wes that make us all feel better about ourselves and make for can't-miss TV!
First up, Kiptyn...

My friend, Jill and I talked at length today at the pool about 'The Bachelorette'. Her assessment is that Kyp (as I like to call him) thinks he's too good for Jillian. And his family is sort of snooty. (Is his mother normal? Too much botox, maybe ?). I think Jill is right. Not only is Kypton a very strange kisser (as is Jillian, by the way. It's a bad combo with the two of them), he sort of acts like he's better than her. I did love watching his face when Jillian rejected the whole 'forgo your individual rooms' card. I think he was surprised. Actually, I was a bit surprised too. Kudos to Jillian for turning that one down. Unforunately, I think it's coming later. And I think that because of the whole 'previews' that we were teased with from before that still have not been 'previewed'.
Kyp just seems like the kind of guy who's always waiting for something better to come along. But I still like Kyp. I just don't see him making it to the end.
And what was with all the giggling with Jillian when they were cuddling in the Fantasy suite? Was it just me or was that just bizarre?
Next...
Ed

I'm rooting for Ed right now, but I'm not entirely sure why. Although I think he and Jillian go well together, I sort of get this feeling like since he gave up so much with his job to come back to the show, he's NOT going to go home without Jillian even if it means settling down with someone he's not entirely sure he's interested in. Sure, I know he likes Jillian. He wouldn't have come back if he didn't, but how far he is invested in the relationship remains to be seen. I'm still crossing my fingers for him though. Ed's good people.
Up next?
Reid...

Reid is completely neurotic. But I like it. He wears nerdy glasses, but on him I don't think they're so nerdy. His hair is entirely TOO FLUFFY, but it doesn't bother me anymore. But wait... we're talking about Jillian and what she likes. I'm not sure Jillian is totally IN TO Reid. But she did say something really telling last night. She said that she 'liked the way she was when she was with him'. That says a lot about a relationship. I know that was one of the qualities that endeared me so much to my own hunk of burnin' love. Anyone who can bring out the best in you, is somone GOOD for you usually. But... I forsee trouble on the horizon with Reid and I think it has to do with the *ahem* bedroom. Time will tell.
And last and certainly LEAST favorite of all is no other than ...
WES, the ultimate dirtbag. The weasel. The sleeze. The bad dresser. The weird eyebrow guy. The 'I really wish you'd stop bringing that up' guy.

We all know Wes made for really good TV. Really. Do guys get any worse than him? I loved it when he slipped and said 'girlfriend' instead of 'EX-girlfriend'. Or how about the time he noticed the one-legged bird and then spilled his drink? Or... when he got the Fantasy Suite card right during the fight with Jillian and he actually thought they should use it!!
But even more tacky than his crappy outfit at the rose ceremony was the 'I'm gonna get lots of sex when I get home' comment right before Jillian ousted him. And then there was the limo ride. The most classless, profanity-laden limo ride in Bachelor history!
Sayonara, Wes!!
Sigh. I cannot WAIT for next week!


21 comments:
Okay, I have no idea what you are talking about.
BUT more importantly-- WHY AM I NOT ONE OF YOUR BLOG PEEPS?
Rude.
I think she likes Ed the most, but he scares me because he already left once. I think she's really comfortable around Reid because she doesn't like him as much. I really liked Kyp- but I have to admit they were pretty awkward together this episode. And if I have to hear her pig squeal laugh one more time I don't think I'll like the show anymore! Wes is so lame. He picked the wrong group of women to try to promote his cd to because now we all hate him. Love the bachelorette drama! And you are so funny Holly! Oh and I think the pilot should come back and be the next bachelor!
Ed's my favorite too!
HATE WES!
I was going to comment on her horrible grammar last night but held back...so glad you said exactly what I wanted to say! I like Reid the most now and I had totally forgot about the um, preview, and I hope it's not him. And seriously, how embarrassing is that going to be to have that happen on national television and EVERYONE WILL KNOW! So sad... Fantastic recap, girly!
oh, I soooooooo wish I was recapping the bachelorette this time. but I am just wayyyyyyyyy to busy! But if I see another country western shirt I think I might barf. Or even worse, a country western shirt with a cinkled blazer that some prodction person threw at him as he got to the rose ceremony. His girlfriend must be so PROUD. Seriously. If I were her, I would just be stinkin' GLOWING.
I don't watch The Bachelorette, but I snicker everytime I watch The Soup and Joel McHale makes fun of Jillian's looks. Watch this Friday night on E! I promise he'll do it. It's freaking hilarious.
I am laughing soooo hard right now. You NAILED it.
I agree with all of it...even the Ed part. I like him, I just don't know why.
Wes is an idiot.
Great recap. I love it!! It's so captivating...and pathetic how we obsess over it.
I want to know WHY Wes thinks this was going to be good for his career? Seriously. Freakin idiot.
I love Ed. Did from the start. Still do. Then Reid. That's all
Oh yeah...I too wonder how she gets her hair so perfect.
And I know she can't help it but her voice is starting to bug.
I always wonder about hair, too. Do you think she has a hairdresser for the show? I think she does.
Or, maybe I just tell myself that because I can't get my hair to look that good.
I completely agree about Wes, in fact I saved the taping so I could show Alan what a dirt bag he is. I couldn't believe the things he was saying, it was appalling. Make me SICK.
About Reid- I think they are good together, but if she picks him in the end, is it going to be the same as DeAnna and Jesse? Fun, but not really meant to be?
There is something about Ed that I just love. I was sooooo happy when he became a man and came back, but is he a commitment phoebe?(sp?)
Kiptyn is cute, smart, loving, I think he is wonderful. But I think his family is way too snooty. And yes there are other people like his mom, one in my family in fact. :(
I think it will come down to Reid and Ed. And I can't wait for next week either. I am really looking forward to the bachelorette tells all or whatever it is when the eliminated ones come back and talk. I want to see what Wes has to say and what others say to him. I want to see a fight between him and Jake, or David that guy was a freak.
Great re-cap! Couldn't have said it better myself. One thing though- your a little obsessed with grammar and now I am a little scared to comment on your blog
I totally look to you to keep me up to date on The Bachelorette. I've watched two episodes. Count them...two.
But I do thoroughly enjoy reading your recaps! So informative. So deep.
And now I wish I had watched this last episode so that I can be annoyed by Jillian's grammar, along with you.
Loved your recap!! You always crack me up! Her squeal really is driving me crazy! I think I'm rooting for Reid at this point, though. I think they seem the most natural together. And HOORAY that Wes the major creep is gone!!!! Finally!!!!
Oh, and I'm giving you an award on my IF blog, because you are totally awesome.
But feel free to ignore it. I also know that getting awards can be... kinda annoying too. :)
Our house is rooting for Reid. It used to be Kiptyn(sp?) but now he seems more distant, not very fun, and his mom has had way too many surgeries on her face. It was creepy how she was watching them in the hot tub...ugh. Mother-in-law disaster.
Reid is so cute, funny, and I think they would have so much fun together....but, I'm getting a feeling she's liking Ed. Maybe because he's tall...that's all I can figure. Maybe she thinks he is more manly...I think he's a nice dude but super BORING personality. Props for coming back though...
Who else....Wes! Ugh...Holly, how can we ruin his career?? We really need to, he sucks as a person and it would really be the suckiest sucky thing if his sucky career took off all because of his suckiness. I saw his MySpace page and there are ALL these girls commenting that he is the most fabulous thing in the world...what?!? the heck are they talking about? Who are these girls that don't care that he is a freakin jerk and just hope he will want them? oh...man.
I'm with you on the squeal too, it's pretty phony....
We were out of town on the last episode and Dan and I were cuddling up in the hotel room watching it on my laptop. Pretty pathetic!...I love it!
All I can say is I hope Wes's music career crashes and burns!!
Okay, I'm going to need these details on a weekly basis. Matt and I only settled on my name for the baby because I swore I would no longer watch the Bachelor/the Bachelorette. I'm dying right now, but at least I won with the whole name thing! I'm going to need a minute by minute recap after the next show!
WES IS SUCH A TOOL!!!
Watching him on there and seeing how he acted will ensure that I will NEVER EVER buy or listen to his music. Hope he crashes and burns.
And my money's on Kiptyn to be the one with the *ahem* problem in the bedroom...
By the way...on the subject of really good hair...YOU have really good hair...so do you have a team of people to do it like I think Jillian does? ;)
I need a new recap for this week July 12th show....I have something to say about Ed.
I was SOOOO sad she sent Reid home! He likes her more than all of them! Anyway, do you STILL like Ed?? I think he's gay. I think it's coming out on the next episode!!! You can't tell me between those shorts, that insanely gay outfit for the rose ceremony, his leg crossings, and his lack of performing in the bedroom that he's not gay. He just might not know it yet! I need to know your thoughts! I don't have many people to talk to!! Sad!
Post a Comment