Is it worth my time now? Um, I'm gonna say um... probably not.
But I like it.
And there's nothing else on tv right now.
But who am I kidding? I'd watch it along with all my other shows.
And did I mention that I like it?
So here we go...
REID:
Ya know, I didn't care for Reid all that much in the beginning. Sometimes his hair is super fluffy. But there's just something about those glasses he graces us with now and then. He looks smart and I'm starting to like him... (ya know... for Jillian)
Kypton:
He kisses in a really bizarre way. I almost want to look away, but then I decide not to. I liked the kitchen scene. What woman doesn't want a reverse embrace while fixing dinner? And a kiss on the neck? Awesome. (Note to John). I'm rooting for Kypton right now. But his name is super and I mean SUPER annoying.
I really like Jake. Jake's good people. And he seems really squeaky clean and perfect. And I must admit that he might be too perfect just like Jillian pegged him to be. And he has a really cornball way of talking. I get a little embarrassed for him.
But I like him.
Creepy-foot-fetish-guy-who-tried-to-out-Wes-the-cheater:
What's his name again? I can't remember. And I'm too lazy to look it up. I was happy there was no hot and bothered foot talk last night. I kind of get the heebie geebies when that happens. Can you imagine the pressure to keep your feet clean, callous-free and in well-manicured condition if you were married to a foot fetish perv? No thanks.
My favorite part was when foot fetish kept telling Juan to stop looking at him. That was really funny. Good TV!
My favorite part was when foot fetish kept telling Juan to stop looking at him. That was really funny. Good TV!
Oh, and I'm so glad Juan is gone. He was a bit too effeminate and weasel-y (is that a word?) for me.

Wes:

Wes:
I want to scream every time I see Wes. I want him gone in a really bad way. Especially every time he sings that really annoying song, "They say loooooove don't come eaaaaaaaaaaas-say ya yay" I want to throw something at the tv when he does that. And didn't he look totally guilty last night? Um, yes. Yes, he did.
That's my assessment for this week. What's yours?






23 comments:
I am dying over all of your assessments, because I completely agree.
Talk about the most awkward rose ceremony EVER. They all looked like a bunch of guilty 12 year old boys...looking around with raised eyebrows. Guilty or not, they all looked the part.
It's like a train wreck. You (I) just can't look away so I keep on watching.
ok here goes:
Reid:I just want to make out with him...ESPECIALLY in those glasses.
Kiptyn: He is super sweet but I totally agree with the weird kissing and he looks like he wears dentures.
Jake: I think he is too good to be true...and a little corny.
Foot Fetish guy aka Tanner: He looked like he was gonna blow chunks last night..poor guy. And the foot thing TOTALLY creeps me out!
Wes: is such a greaseball. He needs to GO.
But what about Ed and break-dancer Michale...YUMMY!!
I wasn't planning on writing a novel...sorry.
That rose ceremony was hilarious! Foot Fetish dude was scared to death that Dave was gonna find out that he was the rat and kick his trash! He was sweating bullets! Hee Hee...AND, I've never seen a more guilty demeanor than that on Wes! I bet him and his girlfriend made an agreement that he would come...even if it meant pretending to like another girl...just so he could get his songs on TV....that show is awesome! Does John watch it with you? You guys should come over for the finale......party!
Holly!! My sister and I are obsessed with the Bachelorette and I totally agree about your guy assessment. I think it'll be Ed and Kypton at the end... and that Wes guy has got to go!! Hilarious.
I like Jake.
After last night I am starting to like the breakdance guy but seriously, who would pick a break dance guy.
She had to keep the foot fetish guy because he is her spy.
Wes bugs and Kip is bugging me too. I think he still has a girlfriend somewhere. And no one has broken his heart? Whatever I want to break his nose for that comment.
I'll keep watching too.
Is it me or is she the horniest bachelorette ever. She makes out with everybody.
O.K. so I usually don't watch these shows. But now your post has me curious. What day and time is Bachelorette on? And what channel? If it's ABC, NBC, or CBS I can get it with the antenna. Yeah, we don't have cable or satellite. We're nerdy like that. Foot fetish guy? Ick. Sounds really creepy.
Heidi,
It's on ABC 7-9pm on Monday nights. A must see!
I'm not watching so it is fun to hear your opinions. I used to watch this show religiously but now I have too many shows to watch so some had to get cut.
I want Kyp.
For Jillian of course.
Yum. Yum. Yum.
I agree with everything you said but I really hate how obnoxious these guys are. I'm so glad Rageaholic Dave is gone -- that guy was a ticking time bomb. I still can't believe she's keeping that dork Tanner around. Why? I didn't mind Juan. One of my faves is Ed - he's yummy. But Jillian still totally bugs so I find myself not really caring what happens. This is no longer appointment TV for me. I had it on while I was doing other stuff last night. Last week's show I didn't watch until the following Saturday. It's just kind of boring this time...
I was watching last night and my husband said he thinks I secretly want to be on the show...don't we all?
I wanted to show HIM the kitchen scene-my dream too and it never happens.
Wes is an a**.
I couldn't have said it better myself.
I'll add a few things, though... Reid is delicious. I would make out with him. Just don't tell my husband I said that...
And Tanner looked like he was going to poop his pants. He's gotta go.
Gotta say, I don't watch it. After your assessments, I think I may have to start.
I've watched one episode of "The Bachelorette" this season. Yup, just one. I did see foot fetish guy. That creep-o needs to go! You know how I am about feet. No touchy!
The other guys...I have no idea. You are my "Bachelorette go-to gal".
DIDDO! You say it so perfectly. :)
Well, you know I never watch that TRASH!! :) But, if I were to pick one based solely on the pics that you have posted here... totally based on their looks (which you know is very shallow, of course!), I would pick Kypton (but really... his name looks like a shortened version of Kryptonite, don't you think?)
You know my opinions! Reid does have freakishly fluffy hair, so that may just be a deal breaker for me. My money's still on Kiptyn (yes, buggy name) or Jake. Tanner is psycho...
I am laughing about your saying that that one guy's hair is sometimes too fluffy. I don't like it when a guy's hair is too fluffy, either.
So...if you were married to a guy with a foot fetish would he be having an affair in his heart every summer when women wear sexy, strappy sandals or go barefoot?
Why do I wonder about things like that?
So, I am gald David is gone, he was a cocky disrespectful drunk! Juan, well he was just buggin and I can't believe he stayed around that long. Tanner P.(foot Guy) needs to go next, I take that back, Wes needs to go then Tanner. But I agree with you on all the guys except I think I kind of like Kypton, he is pretty hot! I love this show too and I look forward to watching it every week! We will have to have another party for the finale. So Jen get watching! And if you miss an episode I just watch it on line.
Kiptyn: Why is she so attracted to him? She's always attacking him! He's a weirdo! And I thought Juan had a chance initially but now thank goodness he's gone! I do love the bachelorette! And your blog is hilarious! I'm going to add you on my blog list! Feel free to visit mine at kellimoss.blogspot.com ! :)
Love the post! But you don't have my favorite guy: Ed. I think he is cute and seems pretty cool!
Kiptyn was a fav but now I don't think he's so hot.
LOVE this show!!!!!
Tanner is a freak!
O.K. two words starting right now: "Seriously, Holly?"
I have tried, I mean TRIED to sit in front of the tv for the last 36 minutes and it has been pure torture. Maybe if you would call me and walk me through this whole Bacholorette drama I would understand it a bit better. My sisters aren't answering their phones right now . . . probably because they are in the middle of FHE.
I am laughing so hard!!
His name is Tanner P, I agree from the very first night when he was talking about that fetish, I thought 'creepy'
And that stupid song.... augh... shut the HE** up already, everyone now knows the first verse by heart because that is all you sing!! I CANT STAND HIM!
Thanks for blogging about it so I didn't have too. And yes I am a bit behind on commenting
Post a Comment