'Schooooolsss OUT for SUMMAH'! ♪♫ And he broke out in song on his own, mind you.
With the baseball bat as a guitar... on his bed.
I really gotta video him singing one day.
Check out this handsome stud muffin

I can't believe that Levi is starting 2nd grade this Fall. And that he'll be baptized next year! I get a little weepy just thinking about that future day.
I'm so grateful I listened to the Spirit and sent Levi to school when I did. Because he has a late birthday, I had so many people telling me he'd be behind in his class and that I'd regret it. Sure, he's the smallest in his class, but he's also one of the top students. And ya know what else? How would that kid have looked in Kindergarten as the only one to lose 12 teeth by the end of the school year? At least in the first grade, everyone is losing teeth so he blends in a bit. He's ahead of most 3rd and 4th graders in the teeth department. Don't ask me how, but the dentist says it's normal and I don't need to worry. Oh, and might I also add that he is cavity free? I'm going to take my right arm and stretch it behind my left shoulder and give myself a big pat on the back right now. I deserve it.

I plan on doing really educational, studious activities like the one shown below with Levi this year.

Have you noticed anything extraordinary yet? I HAVE A WORKING CAMERA!
It felt so good to take pictures of my kids again. This is how Holly gets her groove back.
In other news, this is the face I get when 'The Princess' doesn't get what she wants:

And this is what she does when she has a timeout on the chair:
"What ya gonna do, Mom? Try me. I DARE you."

She doesn't care! In fact, she smirks and tends to enjoy it. Hopefully it's a phase. She should hate her timeouts. In order for my parenting to be successful, she must despise them. But don't worry. I'll get her hating them in no time. Consistence is KEY!
Also unrelated...
I'm a sucker for jammie time. I find the whole thing a bit irresistable. What, with the intoxicating baby lotion, fresh hair and wet lashes and all. It's my favorite time of the day (especially because it means that bedtime isn't far behind)!

C'mon... You know you feel it too:

Again, unrelated and because I'm a bit picture-happy, here's one that's been perplexing me all day. Is this funny and disturbing all at the same time, or what?


26 comments:
Yay! Pictures! I'm so glad you're doing educational stuff this summer, too. I'm just hoping my kids will still be able to spell their names come August 24. Yes, I'm counting down!
Wahoo! Working camera. Double wahoo! Two blog entries in one week from Holly!! Have a fabulous weekend, chica. :)
Levi is getting so big, it has been fun to watch both your kids grow up in pictures. Faith kills me with that pouty face. PRICELESS!!!
Carolyn has already lost 6 teeth, and she wouldn't be going to kindergarten till next year.
Glad the camera is working, you grabbed some marvy pictures.
Cute cute kids!! I love the one of you and Faith!
O.K. your kids are just too adorable!
He is a handsome boy. And she is so cute, Tatum is going through a very stinky stage too. But instead of the sad look I get the screeching banshee.
You crack me up!! I love your posts. I hope you're back!! Your kids are too dang cute too. Good job mama. Brag away!!!
Woo HOO!
Love the working camera.
Maybe we can take it out on our scooter.
HAHAHAHA!
I couldn't resist.
And now I am totally laughing.
Your kids are so cute and i am so glad you finally got a camera.
This sounds mean....but for timeout in our house, I put the kids in the bathroom with no lights on and the door shut. THEY HATE IT!!! Which means all I have to do is threaten it and they do what I say. Timeout chair NEVER worked for us.
LOL Oh, how I've missed you, Holly girl!
Your son is a HEARTBREAKER. You can just tell by his face that he is a darling, sweet boy, right to his core. I might have a wee crush on him. (But not in a weird way. In the totally normal, natural way that a 29-year-old woman could have a crush on a soon-to-be second grader.)
And Faith has such spunk, it's hilarious!! She is going to give her mommy a run for her money. LOL
We have some girls with attitude, makes life fun though, right? Faith's hair is getting so long, I love it! Cute pictures by the way!
Hooray for your working camera! Faith is so funny. I love her don't get what i want face.
yaaay! you're back to bloggy land!
faith's curly hair and tiny dimples... i just want to eat her up!
and you were right on with that last picture. i'm not sure what's going on there. i want to look away, but then i laugh, then i try and figure out exactly what's happened to her face. then i laugh a little bit more...
levi looks so much like john! please post a matching picture of john with silly putty hanging from his nostril so i can really draw the comparisons.
What a great Saturday morning treat. A blog from Holly. Thanks! Love the pictures. WSM
I have missed your pictures! Your kids are to cute to not be shown off.
i am just getting caught up on everyines blogs. Can I just say how beautiful Faith is????? How fun. And Levi is going to be a lady killer. Lock him up now. I'm so glad you're happy.
glad you have your camera back! pictures of your cute kids make me smile! that last one is a hoot!
It's good to see those sweet little faces again. Cutest kids!
So cute!
I agree with the baby-lotioned, curly wet-haired, jammy time of day-it's the best!
Tell Levi that his fans demand a reinactment of his version of "School's out for summah"!
And if looks could kill....
I love cute little girls with attitude!
I also love jammie time...but for other reasons. Freedom!
I wish my Faith had a dimple. And you know what you can do this summer? Hang out with me (July 15-25). And I have the bright red t-shirt from Old Navy too and I LOVE it.
Those pictures are SO CUTE!! Your kids are so adorable. That is great that Levi is doing so well in school. He is a stud! Faith is so pretty! I think she looks just like you :)
I would say that is a bit disturbing Holly.
I love jammies too. Sometimes I put Presley in hers way to early cuz I love it so much.
And my favorite part of jammie time for Jaimen is his naked bum running down the hall to his bedroom. I yell 'Nekid bum boy' and he yells back 'Nekid bum?? Nekid bum?'
And I love your pictures. You and I have the best looking children ever!!! (I really do think your kids are quite lookers)
I love that Levi was singing about school being out for, "SUMMAH"...
These are the greatest pictures. I love the green, (is that Gak? We call it Gak) in Levi's nose.
I am totally enamored of Jammie time, too.
Post a Comment