Monday, April 27, 2009

Easter, Cheese and Getting Back on Track

I haven't posted many pictures of my kids lately. My broken camera has a lot to do with that. But they've grown...and changed! And you should see it for yourselves! Unfortunately, Levi's changes aren't really noticeable unless you're ME and you have to buy his clothes and contact the tooth fairy every other week, but Faith has gone through a metamorphosis. Her hair is growing and ... let's just say she's fierce!

My neighbor's daughter just got a new puppy. On Easter Sunday, she brought the puppy over with the kids. Here's a couple pics. Thank goodness for neighbors otherwise I'd have no evidence that I actually got Faith to hold still while I did her hair that morning.


Faith is reminiscent of Linda Blair from the exorcist while I do her hair. I can comb the tiniest little amount all the while talking sweetly in her ear, and she will scream 'OWWWWWWWWWWWW!'
Just putting a clip in takes great skill on my part.

Here's some cuteness from Easter:
Photobucket

And Levi (I swear his shirt was tucked in at Church):
Photobucket

My sister, Joyce, took some darling pics of Faith and then I took a couple more with my old, very annoying, extremely slow camera. I have to show them so you can be witness not only to Faith's recent cheesy albeit disfunctional looking grin, but also her full head of ringlets:
The Grin:
Photobucket
Kissin' cousins, Ian and Faith (or chokehold?)
Photobucket
A normal smile. Believe it or not:
Photobucket

You still there? Wait. There's more!
The ringlets:
Photobucket
Ringlets with a side of cheese:
Photobucket
The End.

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Holly, they made my day.
WSM

Jennie said...

So cute. I love the ringlets. Now I did that girls hair when I took her from you and when I combed it and put a clippy in it, I didn't get any noise at all. Either I'm really good, or she was terrified!

Sunny said...

Oh that was almost too much cuteness for me to bear. ADORABLE!

I totally want Bean to marry Faith. Is she already spoken for?

Ned and Melanie said...

They are such cute kids! I'm glad to see some pictures of them. I love the ringlets. She obviously got those from you - what a lucky kid.

Jill said...

I seriously don't think they get much cuter than Faith. She is just adorable. And yes she is getting sooooo big. Levi's a stud too!

Jenibelle said...

SO Cute!! Love the little dimple!

Tristan said...

I love Faith's cheesy grin! It reminds me of my Katie-girl's! Only I can never capture it on camera cuz she doesn't smile for pictures.

Jen said...

Cheesy grins rock! I'm lucky if I get any kind of grin from Faith's boyfriend, lately. I believe he's teething and taking it out on me.

Your kids are amazingly cute and I'm totally jealous of Faith's ringlets.

Sarah said...

That last picture is to die for! She's so darling!

Laura said...

I love those pictures!

joyce said...

Cute post Holly... really, it is. BUT... haven't you learned by now that I HATE the phrase "kissin' cousins"? Ian is still harboring bad feelings at this very moment that Faith refused to hug and kiss him goodbye. Poor child ;)
Seriously cute pics though. Love the ringlet-y one. What a cutie patutie!

Christie said...

I am a sucker for ringlets and dimples. May I keep her? Please? She could be the new Shirley Temple with that adorable face.

Heidi Rogers said...

I can't beleive how much Faith looks like you!!! Your kids are way cute!!
I drove by your house the other day and honked.. twice!

Annemarie said...

Faith looks just like you!

Jessica said...

I just read the last four entries and loved getting caught up.

1) Your Faith is too big. Want mine?

2) Good job on the contest. My contest is the best thing I've ever done for weight loss. I need a new one.

3) Congrats on getting the easter program done.

I've been missing you.

JANEAL said...

Faith is so stinkin' cute...love her cheesy grin!

Lauren in GA said...

Those ringlets are perfection!! Love how you said, "with a side of cheese."

It is just about time for me to be contacting the tooth fairy all the time, too. Brian is so excited to start losing teeth. I am afraid he is going to try and knock them out.

Your kids are seriously darling!

mahina said...

i love those dimples!!

Rochelleht said...

I'm DYING over the hair. DYING. All forms of it. Piggy tails, ringlets. It all rocks.

McMillan Family said...

Your kids are so adorable. But tell Levi I said he was handsome. My boys are at the age that I can't say they are cute I have to say handsome. I love Faith's hair so cute.

Lynsie said...

Those are sooooo cute!!!

Candace said...

cute kids!!! I Love the Ringlets! How cute are they!!!

Bruces said...

Wow! They really have grown...and boy are they cute!! Maybe we'll "run" into you guys at the pool again.

Wes and Jen Garland said...

Ohhh, she has beautiful Holly Hair!

Hazen5 said...

Love Faith's grin and ringlets (not fair you get both!)

Mariel said...

That IS some serious Easter cuteness! Faith's hair has grown so much, it's so pretty!

queenieweenie said...

ringlets with a side of cheese! i'll take an order...what a cutie girl.

Levi is one handsome dude.

Crissy said...

Love the pictures, Holly! I can't believe how fast she is growing! What are you feeding her? LOL!
You need to get better so we can do some scrapbooking!