Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wanna Discount from DHC?

First, a big thanks to my step-mom, Bette, for noticing my oversight. I can't believe I forgot to tell you!!
If your read my 'Favorite Things' post below and want some of the great DHC products I mentioned, you can automatically get a 4% discount on your order by telling them you were referred by a friend and giving them my customer number. If you've already placed your DHC order, but still want the discount, I'm sure they would oblige and correct your order.
Call them at 1-800-342-3004
Wanna hear the selfish reason for me telling you about this discount?
They give me a gift certificate when they get referrals.
Just another reason why I LOVE DHC.
Here's my customer #:
1780067
And just because I love you all, here's another one of my FAVORITE DHC products. It's the ONLY moisturizer I use and works great for my super dry skin.
It's the moisturizer I've searched my entire life for.
And I'm telling YOU about it because I love you and want you to be happy.
You are sooo welcome.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

ooh! I have never heard of it, but I am going to check it out after your rave reviews!

Amateur Steph said...

I'm so excited to try Sandee's. Mmmm. And this moisturizer just looks, well, moisturizing. I'll have to check it out.
P.S. Where's the pictures of your new carpet? I wish for new carpet, but for now will have to settle with a good cleaning.

Misty said...

Thanks for the info! I might have to try it!

MotherBeck said...

I ordered a catalog today I am so excited!!!