Friday, August 29, 2008

Yearbook Funnies


Okay, Jill did this on her blog and I'm totally DYING over it. I'm truly inspired. I never do two posts in one day. Ever. John and I sat at the computer and we were both laughing our heads off. Go to this site to try it out yourself. You won't be sorry.
Which look do you like the best?? My personal favorite is 1960. I look just like my mom in a picture I've seen of her before. HILARIOUS!!!



1966




2000







1972





1976




1984





1956





1960







1962



1968

27 comments:

Jennie said...

You were apparently meant for the 60's. I love the '66 and the '68! The rest have their appeal, too.

Candace said...

thanks for the fun link! I had a couple good laughs!!!

Vickie said...

That is hilarious!! I love it!

diane said...

This is highly amusing! The scary part is that I'm so old I've had many of these "classic Hair do's,or don'ts.

The Brann's said...

I've loved looking at those on yours and Jill's. They were definitely great for a laugh!!!

Jen said...

Okay, '60 and '62 are to die for. Hahahahahaha! My mom sported a few of those hair-do's. Too funny!

Nortorious said...

I like 1974. Very studio 54. Hot.

Jylaire said...

That is hilarious! I just might have to give that a try!

Jeanelle said...

1976 made me laugh out loud! Love this!!

Rochelleht said...

Oh my gosh, those are HILARIOUS! Too funny.

Jake said...

Holly! Your face is timeless. You look good in any decade.

Audry said...

That's funny I think the first one looks best.

the wrath of khandrea said...

you were totally hot in 66. scared the pants off of me in 56. apparently, you age well.

♥Shally said...

Ok the 80's hair-do made me CRACK up!

My hair looked just like that.

Except it was ORANGE because I tried Sun- in.

Heidi Rogers said...

Actually you look really cute in all of them!! I really like them all.. so adorable

Sarah said...

all i have to say is 1956! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mahina said...

i just saw this on another friends blog and i love it! i need to go take a peek at it myself!

you are lovely in any year!

Bridget said...

OK. That was SO funny. I love the 1968 you. It seems to really suit you well.

Sunny said...

LOL

I agree with others -- you OWN the '60s.

You're so pretty. :)

Mariel said...

I think you look HOT in 1966! Seriously! That is a pretty clever little thing...I'll have to check it out.

chrissy said...

Hahaha! You and Jill are so funny! I'm totally going to do it, too.

Lauren in GA said...

Ohhhh, my...1962 is very striking! All those little curls atop your head and the flip on the ends. Wow! I guess 1962 is my vote!

Jill said...

I love it!!!!! Your's turned out much better imposed than mine. You seriously look so pretty in each one!!!!! It cracks me up. I like the 1966 and 1960 probably best, but they are all awesome. Fun stuff huh!!

kelly said...

too funny!

Crissy said...

That is so funny! :) Love the 60's Look on you!

Kim said...

I love the 60's pics the best too! Man - they had good hair! What a fun post.

Misty said...

Those pictures are hilarious!! the 1966 one is definitely my favorite too! Levi's school pictures are so cute! He is such a sweetheart!
Thanks for all the blogging help, and yes I need some more help major. I'll have to come over. and it's too late, I'm already addicted to blogging!