My friend Jill had this great idea to do a 'Favorite Things' swap. Guess what cool thing I got??
From this cute girl named Chrissy:
In this really cute little container that Chrissy made...
A cute bag!!
Thanks Chrissy!! Sorry it took me so long to post it. I'm a lame-o.
But... I LOVE IT!!!!
Thank-you!!!
Thank-you!!!
And thanks, Jill, for the cute idea!!!



19 comments:
Jill is clever! What a fun idea! Hmmmmm... that could be a home enrichment activity. I'll have to think about it.
Love the box and bag! Don't you love getting things? So much fun! It's Christmas all over again.
And you look lovely, as usual, Holly. The Bob Barker Beauties have nothing compared to your radiant loveliness. And may I just add... you look soooo skinny! I'm jealous.
Cute bag! I love it. Fun bright colors...you could use that for anything!!! I recognize the box she made you too...with Stampin' Up stuff. Super fun!!!!
Glad you enjoyed it. Anything to get a gift in the mail is worth it to me!!!! lol
Man, I love that bag and love the fabric! Tres chic! You make the bag look good, loving the dark denim.
What a cute bag, and what a great idea.
Holly...This has nothing to do with the swap. I just wanted you to know that I dreamed about you last night.
You had a talk show called "Real Life with Jill"...for some reason everyone was dancing...and my four year old fell off a slide into a 5 foot puddle.
I kid you not! What does this mean?
Cute, cute, cute! You're looking like a babe in that pic!!
That bag's adorable. Hope you enjoy it!!
so cute... i always love a good swap.
Super cute bag! I LOVED the favorite things swap. Too fun!
Very cute bag. And those jeans you're wearing look fabulous on you! But that cute bag is somewhat obstructing the view.
Love that! The bag is adorable.
You look so skinny too. I can barely see your arms in the picture....I assume they are there though since the bag must be hanging onto something. You look great....seriously.
Okay, I just read Gab's comment. That is hilarious. Am I the Jill or someone else? FUNNY!!!!
Very cute.
And--I am am LAMER than you- I haven't posted my swap gift yet.
I will plan to do it tomorrow, and then will remember by Friday that I haven't done it yet..
Wow, what a cute bag! The girl that sent it to you must have really good taste...
That is a way cute bag! Looks like it could be a fun summer diaper bad or somethin fun!
What's a swap? If you get that cute of stuff, I want one.
How fun!!! You have the funnest friends with the best ideas (of course you are included in that). Very cool! That bag is WAY cute.
The bag and box are so cute...and SO ARE YOU!
How fun. How does one get in this exclusive group anyway????
Post a Comment