Ryan took this picture but was too distracted by our beauty to get the children in it. Thanks anyway, Ryan.
I met a famous blogger yesterday. And it was so much fun!! For those of you who don't know Jessica, you should! I was so nervous!! I told her husband, Ryan, that it's like Internet dating only it's for meeting girlfriends.
Jessica was beautiful, articulate, kind and everything I pictured she'd be. Jessica's hair lived up to its good name and so did her pretty blue eyes and sweet family. The only thing that I would have changed was being able to spend more time chatting with her. But I did get a bonus and got to meet her Aunt Stacy. And now they both get to be added to my list of people I actually know instead of people I hope to know. Jealous? Yeah. You should be.
Jessica was awesome.
Thanks, Jessica, for making time in your busy schedule for me and my two kids. Thanks, Stacy for letting me intrude on your beautiful home and "family time". And thanks, Ryan, for being our photographer and letting me give you crap about it.
This makes me that much more excited for Blogapalooza. It's going to be awesome! Just like Jessica!


31 comments:
Oh My. You ARE the lucky one. I'm slightly jealous but so happy that I get to stand next to you in a picture in just one month!
Good internet dating analogy! Although when I see her with all of these blog people I feel like you guys are "stealing" my girl friend.
Man, I gotta meet that girl! She sounds amazing.
I hope the kids are feeling better. And i hope mom is feeling better also.
I'm totally jealous of you and totally jealous of Jessica. I want to meet you both! How fun.
Holly, thanks for including me in your "Jessica" time! It was great meeting you and your ADORABLE kids. We really should get together again sometime, even if it is without Jessica, since I'm new to this town & have no friends of my own yet (plus, it's nice to have WW buddies to commiserate with...unless they sabotage you with chocolate-smothered Rice Krispy Treats!) Anyway, it was great meeting you -- love your blog!
Holly! I'm glad you had fun! I knew you would have nothing to worry about, silly girl. You're a likeable gal.
Just around the corner... Blogapalooza is coming!!
I love blog meetings! This makes me excited for when we all meet.
Ummm...no fair! I'm still going through my Stacy withdrawals and you go post a picture...without Jessica's Aunt Lorena!
That's OK, we are having AZ Blogfest tomorrow and I will stick my tongue out at all of you!
I'll be up there for the 24th of July, BTW!
Who is Jessica? Why are you lucky to be in a photo with her? And, which gal in the photo is she?
PS ( Is she a famous blogger? haha)
PPS ( Your hair is by far the best hair in this photo!!!)
love Marsha
Yippee for you! You recall I got to meet her too last month. Blogapalooza is going to be a blast!
Crap. This B-Palooza thing is coming up fast. I better get losing these 15 pounds.
So jealous you got to meet her. I can't wait to meet all of you!
Internet dating? Too funny. I've never met a "blog" friend in person, but I guess it probably WOULD feel like you're finally meeting the person you've been dating online! I'm glad you guys had fun and hit it off!
Aww.....! I am so bummed everytime I think of Blogapalooza.I wish you guys would stop gloating! hehe,
Yeah, I am TOTALLY JEALOUS. I am not trying to make you feel guilty...but, you did ask if I was jealous ;)
I am so sad that I am not able to come to blogapalooza!!! I want to meet you! I am really jealous now because you are with you everyday.
My husband and I actually met online! Only the funny thing is, he lived in Provo, and I lived in Pleasant Grove. He lived 2 blocks away from the Beauty School I was attending when we met! Look at us now! ;)
I am so PUMPED for Blogapalooza! I love meeting new people!
Just dropped in through the R house. This is a great post. I totally felt like this when I met Mrs. R at meeting that she invited me to to learn about adoption presentations. I was SO nervous. My cyber world was becoming real. It was weird because she knew ALL and I mean ALL about me yet she was going to physically see me. It is great though. How fun to meet.
How exciting to meet a fellow blogger in real life! Jealous over here ;)
Hey, I'VE never even met her! I was banned from her blog! Jealous! I hope you like Paige and Celia as much. They're a bit of a handful.
How fun!!! I'm so bummed that I'm not going to blogapalooza. :(
Wow! Did you get her autograph?!
Cute photo!
I just had to come over and visit after reading your "Bloggers Confidential" post! FUNNY!!!
I think you both are lucky to met each other! See you at Blogapalooza!
crap. I want to live close to some bloggers. sigh. I want my bloggers I don't know to turn into the ones I do...
Sigh.
Fun fun! Give me the details...when and how did this happen!!??
Were there brownies involved in this meeting? Isn't that a requirement or something?
LUCKY (in my best Napoleon Dynamite voice)
Now you know why I don't want her to move! I get to live the everyday Romney experience!....so now who's jealous?....
Thank you for your comment your story is so inspiring. Thanks for sharing:)
That is so Cool, Holly! I remember the first time I met one of my favorite Digital scrapbooking designers in person at a lunch. I got to sir by her and I thought I was having lunch with a celebrity. It was so cool!!
lucky!
Holly, this is Lisa, Lori Banta's twin sister. Another small world moment for you.... Stacy was in my ward in Mesa until she moved to Kaysville. Waah! I miss her. She is an awesome gal, and a wonderful friend of mine. She moved in next door to my nephew, who is also from Mesa too.
How fun to meet a blogging buddy! You are famous with all of my friends, Holly, so they would be excited to meet you too. Many of them lurk on your blog and tell me about it later. They don't blog, so they don't understand that it's RUDE not to leave a comment.
Post a Comment