Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Big Tubby


Faith has been in the "Big Tubby" for a couple of weeks now and she thinks it's the greatest thing EVER! She crawls around and slides from the top to the bottom of the tub. She likes to look at her cute face in the faucet and laugh. And she likes to drink from the disgusting cups that I've had in there forever. Gross. When I first put her in there, she tried to grab the water coming from the faucet and "hang on" to it. I think she finally understands that it's not quite possible. Today I turned the shower on just to see what she'd do. She hated it. I felt horrible because she wouldn't stop crying.


Off the subject, we are calling Faith our little "puppy". She pants like a puppy when she's excited and she has most recently begun putting items in her mouth and crawling around with them hanging out. Just like a puppy. She uses her mouth like a third hand and it's funny. When I get pictures of the event, I'll post them.









29 comments:

Audry said...

Tatum just started sitting up in the big tub too. She still does not like her bath ever since she got her cast off. But she has a least stop crying. Now she is just very serious when she's in the bath.

Jill said...

Super duper cute as always! How do you stand it??
I can't wait to squeeze her, ahhhhhh! She's so adorable.

Jennie said...

MMMMMMMM. I can just smell the clean baby smell looking at those pictures. She is dang cute!

Momma Ballou said...

So cute. you should enlarge a couple of these, frame them and hang them in her bathroom

Momma Ballou said...

So cute. you should enlarge a couple of these, frame them and hang them in her bathroom

D-dawg said...

I love bath pictures. Faith looks so cute!! And you're a little mean for turning on the shower... but sometimes you just have to see the reaction!

Bridget said...

I love to see my kids in the bath. Even now that they are older its still fun to see them having so much fun.

Faith is so darn cute!

♥Shally said...

Cam is in the big tub too! She has to share space with her sisters though... so no swimming around. Just a lot of laughing and splashing! :)

I love tub time.

Lauren in GA said...

So, so scrumptious!!!!!! I love how she tries to, "hang on" to the water coming out of the faucet!

I agree with Jennie...I can just smell the clean baby smell, too!

Jessica said...

I am NOT a germ-phobic person, but there is NOTHING in my house that grossest me out more than their bath toys. WHen my kids drink out of them I want to flush their mouths with bleach!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun....isnt it kind of a sad day when they move to the big tub? It makes me sad anyway.

Jen said...

Ohhhhhhh! Love it love it. She's so cute. Cody just began to like showers. It only took 10 1/2 years!

Becky B said...

I agree with Kacie, it's very sad when they move to the big tub, but very fun to watch them explore new things. I'm glad my kid isn't the only one that drinks the gross bath water!

Holly said...

What a big step to move into the big tub!! So much more room for toys and bubbles. So cute!

Jylaire said...

I agree with the gross tub toys. Even better is when London says, Beckett just peed in the water, then proceeds to drink some. seriously, do we need another talk about hygiene here, kdis?

Anonymous said...

Faith is SOOOOOOOO cute! I love those pictures. She is the cutest little jellybean!

Bath pictures are the best.

Laura

Kim said...

OHHH how CUTE! I've GOT to get me one of those! (The cute girl, not the tub ;-) Jake LOVES the tub. Anytime he is just cranky for no reason I either take him outside or put him in the tub and it works wonders. Cute Faith!!!

Becky said...

So cute! I love that she tried to grabe the water.

Christie said...

My kids are not so cute in the bath any more. I miss that little stage. And then when you take them out, they smell so yummy and their skin is so soft. She is just adorable.

shauna said...

Nothing better in this whole world than a clean, fresh, wet, bubbly baby. I miss those days.

Faith is sooooooo adorable.

shauna said...

Nothing better in this whole world than a clean, fresh, wet, bubbly baby. I miss those days.

Faith is sooooooo adorable.

Celia Fae said...

You did that just to tease me. You knew I wanted some chubby Faith bum.

Nortorious said...

Very modest pictures. Does she drink directly from the faucet and almost drown? That's a fun stage.

chrissy said...

She's so super cute! There's nothing I love more than a sweet smelling baby!

The Nelson Family said...

Jane loves the big tub now too. She could stay in there for hours! I can't wait to see Faith when we come in a couple of weeks and see how our two interact now that they are a little older!

gab said...

Tub pix are so precious.

SMiLeD said...

So cute, I can't wait to move the twinnies up to the big tubby, and I can't believe how big Faith is getting. . .seems like just yesterday she was an itty bitty.

The Brann's said...

I love bath time pics....they're the best!!! She's such a cutie!!!

Sunny said...

You are making me excited for Danny to get bigger so we can have more fun with him. :) As always, your little girl is PRECIOUS!