Monday, February 18, 2008

Sidebar.... FINISHED

The sidebar is finished. I feel stressed that I didn't get everyone. If you or someone you love has been forgotten, please leave a comment to straighten it out. There are some blogs I read that I didn't add simply because they didn't tell me to add them. And I was worried that I shouldn't. If you're one of those people and you feel betrayed, again, please comment and I will add you.
Thank-you,
The Management
FYI: I have changed my comment name from "John Holly Levi & Faith" to "Hollyween". It was my sister, Laura's idea to do "Hollyween" because there's too many Holly's.

21 comments:

Christie said...

Hollyween is awesome. And you're right, there were a lot of Holly's.

Bridget said...

I love the Hollyween. Now you are unique from other Hollys.

Anonymous said...

You know Holly, that will make you Daddy smile. :-)
WSM

Jennie said...

Hey Hollyween...love it! I am glad to be yoru friend.

Lauren in GA said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for adding me. I feel special! I love Hollyween!!! I get it too, because I remember reading on the Blogger Addresses blog around Christmas time that your birthday is on Halloween! So cute!

So, growing up, did you mind having your birthday on Halloween?

Kim said...

You're too cute. Congrats on your construction project being finished. We look forward to many more fun posts from you!!!

Lisa-Marie said...

I'm feeling the LOVE! Nothing like a boost to the ole self esteem when you make the list!

And I like Hollyween! Cute!

Jill said...

I'm glad you didn't forget me. I would have been ticked, since I am the one who introduced you to Denae and all of her lovely friends!!
You know I love ya!!!!! lol

Hollyween said...

Jill, it's true. I'd be no where without YOU. I bow down to you, the queen of blogging. I'm sensing bit of sarcasm and bitterness in your comment!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

yay, I made it... I'm cool, I'm cool (picture cabbage patch dance, ha)

and hollyween... I love it, smart sis.

gab said...

Waaaah! I am not on. What do I need to send you to get on the list?

Hollyween said...

Gab, never fear.
You are now added,
my dear!

chrissy said...

PHEW!!!

I'm still there. Thanks!

I saw a comment from "Hollyween" on Katie's blog and laughed because I knew it was probably you, even before I read this post. :)

Ken and Lori Banta Family said...

Hey Holly, or Hollyween :) I had sick kids so I had to stay home from choir. I will come next week even though I don't sing very well! Hey, how do I get rid of that stupid work verification thing? I think I need to come and have a Blogging 101 lesson from you since you are such a pro! Thanks for adding me to your sidebar. I love reading your site and I am almost always laughing hysterically by the time I am done! Your are great!--Lori

Audry said...

I like Hollyween, it's simple but unique.

D-dawg said...

Thank you for putting me on sidebar. I like that you just asked who wanted to be on it because it is SO stressful trying to remember everyone. I know I'm missing people and that they are offended but I'm choosing to ignore the stress of it all and forget about it. Also, I like your new name.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Hollyween is definately a good idea! The party was great on Saturday, Holly. Did your house survive all the nieces and nephews?

Laura

Holly said...

I guess I'm one of those pesky other Hollys confusing everyone. HeeHee.

Your new layout/design is so pretty.

Jenibelle said...

I don't know how to do any of those fun things like changing sidebars and backgrounds. Totally blogging illiterate, I have to wait til my daughter comes home in April.
Your kids are darling, your story is way cute and I love the new name. Nicknames are the best. I am Jenibelle cause I was born in Mississippi (southern Belle), but my Dad said it was because I am a real 'Ding-dong'! I was one of 11 Jennifer's in my graduating class, Everyone called me Jenibelle to tell us apart.

L said...

So I didn't know if you wanted random people on your sidebar, but I love the title of "bloggers I want to meet", so if it is not too late, I would love to be part of that category. I'll add you to my sidebar to if you don't mind.

Hollyween said...

Holly, Jenibelle and Lichelle,
All your names have been proudly added!! YAY!!!