After a couple of requests for additions, I'm redoing my sidebar. If you would like to be added (or taken away for that matter) please leave a comment. I'm sorry I have to do it this way! It's just easier.
P.S. I agree that our hubbies would be fast friends. When I posted the picture of K and his Caribou I almost wrote on the caption, "John, this is for you. Enjoy!" Seriously. Guess I should have.
" sidebar......?"........sounds like a computer drug!! What are you selling my dear??? I have already worked out that I have not tasted of the forbidden drug fruit, or I would be desperate like your ' tasters '. haha Love Marsha ( sidebar drug free and showing signs!)
18 comments:
ooh! ooh! Add me! Add me!! :)
It was so fun hanging out with you yesterday!!! Next week will be fun too!
Holly...I would cry all weekend if my name was missing.
Please don't give me the boot! Keep me!
P.S. I agree that our hubbies would be fast friends. When I posted the picture of K and his Caribou I almost wrote on the caption, "John, this is for you. Enjoy!" Seriously. Guess I should have.
oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh! I would love to be added...but, I understand if you have too many, already....but, I would love it. no pressure :)
Keep me, keep me!!!
Okay, what is a sidebar? I guess I want to be added; if it's a good thing!
I would be so honored if you added me!
Add me, pick me, love me!
I don't have a sidebar, but if I did, you'd be on it!
I would LUV to be added! I love your blog
Okay...Jylaire...I had to laugh at your comment...that was cute!!
Holly....you're not going to delete me are you???
Do I need to list reasons on why I believe I belong on your sidebar? Is leaving a comment really ample enough? :)
Oooh...I never even noticed I wasn't on there...add me...add me!
Well I may be low on the totem poll but I would be honored to be a part of your fab sidebar.
Tif
I love your construction pic... I might have to steal it when I redo mine!
oh, and by the way... me, me, me!
By royal order--keep me, please!
And thanks for visiting!
I would love to be a permanent fixture in your sidebar. :) Both of my blogs, or just the blogger one if you run out of space.
You should take sidebar addition bribes.
" sidebar......?"........sounds like a computer drug!! What are you selling my dear??? I have already worked out that I have not tasted of the forbidden drug fruit, or I would be desperate like your ' tasters '. haha
Love Marsha ( sidebar drug free and showing signs!)
Post a Comment