Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Jamie Lynn Spears Pregnant

Things like this really annoy me:

Click Here

I don't even have that much more to say.
Your thoughts...

20 comments:

Celia Fae said...

My thought is that Lynne Spears is not qualified to write a parenting book. And I had higher hopes for Jamie Lynn. And why do dummies get babies when goodies don't?

Vickie said...

Good grief!! It frustrates me when young girls are so irresponsible.

Marni said...

The thing that bothered me the most was this.

"Everything is fine," Joyce Aldridge added.

It bothered me that someone in the spotlight like that made that choice, but then the guy's mother thinks everything is "fine." I can't even put into words why I'm so uptight about that. Really really bothers me.

Sunny said...

Further proof that there is no justice when nature decides who can get pregnant and who can't.

Anonymous said...

I am sooo annoyed, too. How soon before the next generation (Britney's and Jamie's children) start doing the same thing.

Ridiculous.

Laura

Jill said...

Oh my gosh, I have smoke fuming out of my ears!!!!! I've had a bad day and now it's even worse. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Marni said...

After lots of stewing, I decided it bothers me so much because people live like that and think it's "fine." That they don't know any other way. Yes, I'm sure they realize she's young, but if she was a few years older it would be no big deal at all. What's another baby with unwed parents, eh? Sad.

Christie said...

I have only two words: WHITE TRASH. I'm sadly not surprised.

Anonymous said...

Where did she go wrong, with such an outstanding role model as an older sister?? Not surprising.

Momma Ballou said...

Isn't her boyfriend 19? Where I come from we call this statutory rape. I agree with Stie, White trash with money. I will never let my kids watch her show on Nick ever again.

Kim said...

That's just all-around sad.

Sunny said...

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog, girlie! But don't sell your own blog short... it's HILARIOUS. Your voice is different than mine, but I always laugh out loud at your entries. (No joke: My mom called to say she read my blog, and her favorite part was the comment you left about your cat running away after Levi was born. She said that she and my dad could not stop laughing.) Anyway, lots of blog lovin' going on today. :)

D-dawg said...

Sickening. Saddening. Shocking. Seriously? Worst news ever. So embarassing! And I'm so worried that she's setting an example for other teens out there... are they going to think it is cool to have a baby at 16 and then go for it?!?

Becky said...

This baby has NO chance in life. Britany's babies has NO chance. What is Jamie Lynn thinking?!?!?
If I were Lynn Spears, (Britany's & JamieLynn's Mom), I would seriously reconsider the parenting book I was about to publish.

Nortorious said...

Oh, it's like Christmas came early! I love that she pulled this! What a turd!
Is anyone in the media going to mention that this is technically statutory rape?

Mariel said...

Sad for the baby!! It always makes me sad to think about all the sweet babies born to bum-parents.

Jake said...

I am annoyed at this story...but also annoyed that it was the THIRD story on the local news tonight!!! Doesn't anyone care about Iraq, the election, or the weather forecast????????

Jessica said...

Do you remember when People ran that article asking when Lynn was going to come and save Britney's kids?? What, because she's done such a fabulous job on her own?!

And I did get your Christmas card. And I think your hair is curlier than mine? But we can email hair techniques any time you want!

McMillan Family said...

i have such strong feelings on the matter of children having children. There are so many good people out there that can't have there own and then these young ggirls by some chance have babies. I think that is so wrong. Sometimes I think people need to be more open about talking about sex and how these kids should protect themselves if they are going to go and do the deed. I would love these young girls to come and spend a day maybe a week and take care of my children and see if they think these cute little babies are fun now. Maybe we would have less teen pregnancy.

Clint Carter said...

My daughter of 8 years has been watching Zoey 101 on TV. I have watched it with her (trying to stay as macho as I can) and have found the show to be clean so we have let her watch. For Christmas I gathered up all of the manly courage I could and walked into a Clair's store to buy her a Zoey 101 Key Necklace. I thought it would be a great stocking stuffer. After this news about Zoey (Jamie Sears), we are no longer allowing are daughter to watch the TV show and we are taking the Key Necklace back to Clair's.

I will bet that Nickelodeon will continue to air Zoey 101 without any regrets. I have heard that they have the whole next season already filmed so it would cost them a lot of money that they have already invested in the program to shut it down now, or to even bring in a new Zoey character. This is all around bad news.

I'm sure glad that I don't have a teenage movie or TV star. It seems that early fame and fortune ruins peoples lives. I guess I'm glad to be living in Po Dunk Idaho working as a computer geek with a mediocre house at the end of a cul-da-sac.

Clint