Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Jill!!!!!


Today I would like to wish my good friend, Jill, a
Happy Happy Birthday!!!!
Isn't she just gorgeous? Jill and I met in High School where she was the "it" girl. She was a cheerleader ( I was soooo NOT) and I think she was even homecoming queen. Isn't that right, Jill? I was lowly and I played the flute. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I was no homecoming queen. Jill still liked me anyway. Phew. We worked together making blizzards at DQ. The guys in the jewelry store across the hall were perverts and used to come in all the time with their blizzard requests but we all knew it was because they wanted to see us in our sexy DQ uniforms and visors. Anyway, that's besides the point. The point is that Jill is fabulous. And if you don't know her, you should. And if you want to make her day, you should go to her blog and wish her a happy happy birthday because it's her last year in her 20's. And we all know how hard this can be (okay. Not ALL of you know. I guess some of you are younger, but you get my drift. The point is that it is OUR last year in our twenties and it's a big deal. Huge.)
Click Here to visit Jill's blog.
Jill, I just want to tell you how great it is that you and I have gotten to be such great friends through the power of blogging. I just think the world of you and I always did. You have a kind heart and liked me even though I had massive toys in my front yard (those who know me really well know what I'm talking about).
I hope that the year 2008 brings you a new baby. Because I know how badly you and your family want and need one. This is a need that I totally understand. I know that when you're blowing out your birthday candles, that this will be your one true wish. And I hope and pray that it comes true for you.
Jill, thank-you so much for the fun e-mails (I'll never forget the one where we were nearly peeing our pants laughing so hard), the great visit when you were in town and for being my friend. I really, really admire what a great person you are. You've been through so much, but still have the prettiest smile out of anyone I know. I have so much respect for you and I just love you! What's not to love?
Reach out to Jill and wish this great girl a Happy Birthday! C'mon! She deserves it!!!
NOTE: Jill, I seriously stayed up till midnight so that my post would say Happy Birthday on your actual birthday, the 11th, but for some reason the time is off and it says it's 10:00. So, just know I tried. GEEZ. I'm oh so annoyed though. Piece of crap blogger.

14 comments:

Jill said...

Holly, I just put on my makeup..geez. sniff sniff. Thanks alot!! You are so fabulous. I woke up this morning and the first thing I did was run down here to see what post you had because I KNEW you would deliver. You are the best girlfriend!! Sure do love you. I will have the best day now because of you. Off to the docta...here's to my one bday wish!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya.
I'll tell you how it goes tonight!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

The Brann's said...

How funny you brought up the HUGE toys. Hadn't thought of those for a long time, and now I'm totally laughing!!! That was a very sweet post about Jill, and I hope she has a great last year in her twenty's!!!!

D-dawg said...

Happy Birthday to Jill! I hope she had a great day. I hope she gets her wish too. Her and Landon have always been so sweet and good examples to me. That was such a nice tribute Holly.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet friend you are...

Anonymous said...

The next time I turn 29, I hope you'll remember me.
Those were BIG toys but I still liked you too.

Becky B said...

Holly - I saw your blog on Kacie's blog. You have such a cute family! It's really funny because I totally remember the big toys!

Momma Ballou said...

You always say you're not a good friend. Well this blog should prove to you that you are! Everyone who knows you is lucky. Happy B-day Jill.

Celia Fae said...

I'm glad I've gotten to "know" Jill through you and Denae. She seems so excited about life although she has been through a lot. I'll be sure to visit today.

p.s. you know you can change the date and time in post options on blogger, right?

Hollyween said...

Celia, I CAN??!!!!! All this time I had no idea. Where? Please enlighten me while I check.

Hollyween said...

Celia,
Okay. Geez. I saw it. I was seriously waiting for the clock to strike 12 to post. Geez. I feel like such an idiot now. Thank you for telling me that!!!!! What would I do without you?

chrissy said...

Lol Holly, you crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jill!

Enjoy your last year in your twenties, but don't worry too much about it. I just finished my last year in my thirties and it was still great!

Laura

Jake said...

Happy Birthday Jill! The best is yet to come...

Jessica said...

Hopefully you read this comment.

This is what I do.

When I go to upload,and choose a layout, I click on the None option. After it appears on the screen/post area, I click on it and drag it to where I want it. Then I do the same thing for the next one, and drag it next to (the right of) the first picture. To space them a tiny big apart, I get my cursor to appear to the right of the second one, backspace (so the cursor is between the two pictures) and press the space bar over once or twice. THEN, I highlight both pictures and press the centering tab...make sense?

Email me, if you have more questions (you can find it on the crying kids post in October, I think.)

Good luck. I want to see some awesome posting now.