When I found out I was pregnant with Faith, two of my sisters had already known that they were pregnant for a couple of weeks. Joyce had her baby May 30th, Charlotte had hers May 31st and I had Faith June 16th. It was a special time being pregnant with two of my sisters. We would call each other and complain about what made us sick that particular day or talk about our aching backs and inability to hold our pee. Good times. Good times. Here's a picture of our bellies.
My sister, Laura, has a baby about the same size as ours. He's a little bit older than the other babies though. He's adopted and that's why his complexion is dark and he doesn't look like the rest of the babies. His name is Puff. Here's a picture of all four of the babies. Aren't they cute? Baby Ian and Joyce, Baby Aaron and Charlotte, Baby Faith and me, Baby Puff and Laura


18 comments:
Nice Cat!!! Very cute pics though....love the belly shot, and I'm sure Laura would have felt a little ackward in the pic without her new found treasure Puff.
How fun! I love the belly shot!
Ok Baby Puff scared the crap out of me for a second! I only saw this very dark hairy thing and I was nervous! Then I finished reading and zoomed in on the picture. That was funny. How fun to be pregnant at the same time as your sister's! All of your bellies and babies are so cute!
Ditto what Denae said.
Adorable bellies turned into adorable babies. The fun will continue as you hit all the milestones of childhood together. Anyone litter trained yet?
How fun for you and your sisters to have you babies together! They're all really cute!
Ha, Ha, Holly!
At last we got the "babies" pictures. It is funny! Puff is just a lot hairier!!!!!
Laura
Okay. So I read your post in reader and the picture was really small, so I couldn't tell it wasn't just a weird looking baby. Then I did some jobs and had the dark baby in the back of my mind. I was worried because you wrote he was dark and hairy and I thought it might be offensive to say that. Then I wondered what kind of name Puff. Was it after Puff Daddy? And if so, that was even weirder and kind of racially insulting. Then, just now, I opened the blog and zoomed in and died laughing. Thanks for the funny. You got me.
PUFF! ha! I was a bit concerned. That was so fun to see the pic of you and your sisters all pregnant. I wish my sisters and I had that opportunity. (Not bad enough to have another baby at the time. Yet, why am I so teary mine is growing up!!?!?)
Hey, I have an idea for your son for Christmas ( Iread your ? over on denaes.) My kids have the Shake N Go racetrack. It is so much fun. My hubby loves it as much as the kids. You wil probably have to help your son assemble it each time he plays and it takes a pretty big container to store it but if you have the paience and the room for it, it is a winner! good luck. And I agree with the play table idea for Faith. That is what my mom bought for Meg and i'm excited!
PUFF! ha! I was a bit concerned. That was so fun to see the pic of you and your sisters all pregnant. I wish my sisters and I had that opportunity. (Not bad enough to have another baby at the time. Yet, why am I so teary mine is growing up!!?!?)
Hey, I have an idea for your son for Christmas ( Iread your ? over on denaes.) My kids have the Shake N Go racetrack. It is so much fun. My hubby loves it as much as the kids. You wil probably have to help your son assemble it each time he plays and it takes a pretty big container to store it but if you have the paience and the room for it, it is a winner! good luck. And I agree with the play table idea for Faith. That is what my mom bought for Meg and i'm excited!
Holly....you are a funny girl! You looked so cute pregnant. I was totally hideous. I dont have one pic of me pretnant, I was too ashamed. Puff is one lucky baby!
That is totally cute. As soon as I read the name before I saw the pic I was hoping it was an animal. Reminds me of that scene in Alice in Wonderland when she looks in the baby blanket and there's an oinking pig!
Cute! Your family looks like a lot of fun!
Oh my gosh, that was hilarious! I zoomed in and died laughing at Puff! Otherwise, cute pictures. You look beautiful!!!!! How fun...I wanted to get pregnant with my other 2 sisters who had their babies 3 days apart but obviously that didn't happen. Still waiting!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my heck! Hilarious. I sent you a picture to your email of my sister and me when I was pregnant with Jordan--- 14 years ago.. Good times.
HA HA HA You are too funny!!! And look at how cute and prego you all are! My sister-in-law and I were only due a few weeks apart when I had my last baby, but she lived in Florida and I'm in Utah. It would've been more fun is she were closer!
Ha ha!!!.......I got scared for a momment (Puff).
I really like that picture of you girls with your bundles.........even if one is a dog. I am sure he loved it!
I tried your chicken soup recipe, it was lovely. I also added some crispy fried noodles on top ( as a garnish.....cough cough). It was very tasty!
Love Marsha
How fun to be pregnant at the same time as your sisters! Everyone looks so good! I was scared about Puff for a second too. . . and surprised I hadn't heard about him.
Post a Comment