I came into the living room tonight and found my husband watching "Big Joe's Polka Show". I died laughing when I started watching it. It's our new favorite show. Please take a listen. If you're like us, you'll be hooked. Note: Please scroll down to the bottom of my page before listening and put my music on pause so you can hear the audio from YouTube.
This one is great for jammin'


13 comments:
Was that by chance on a public access channel? If so my husband and your husband would really get along. I find him watching the WEIRDEST stuff on there. You should do a search on you tube for TV John.... Now THAT guy is a real weirdo..
What in the?!
Exactly Jessica...ditto.
I just don't know what to say so that is all I am going to say!!!
oh wow, I am so scared to get old.
This is a perfect example of why I hate cable. It has tv listings so we never surf and we miss all of the gems like polka and Chinese tv. I'm going back to the old fashioned way.
Are we going to be doing that when we are old? Kill me now.
Oh good gravy, that is worse than James's british comedies.
Okay Holly...what did you write and delete!!?? You can't do that. It's against the rules!!
I LOVE it! I am going to forward your blog to my sister and brother-in-law....they actually DID polka at their wedding reception! Stinkin' funny!
Obviously you guys have never done the polka cause it is FUN FUN FUN! And I'm not kidding. I just told my hubby that I'd love to go there on a date. He still thinks I'm joking.
Wow! A big fat YIKES!!!! It reminds of a Hull music jam gone haywire. Surely there was something else on TV worth watching more than that...
Oh, wow. I...uh. Um, yeaaahhh. That's pretty sad. lol
Post a Comment