
I just found out that my FAVORITE show "Lost" does not come back on until February 6th of next year. OOOOOOH THE AGONY of waiting! I don't think I can take it anymore! Someone told me that it would be starting in October and since it hadn't yet and I haven't seen any previews or anything, I decided to check. I guess I'll have to wait to see Jack and Kate and Sawyer. February seems so long to wait, but I guess I don't really have a choice. I really wonder sometimes how they're going to wrap up this show. I think it just gets better and better (though some people do disagree with me). Any "Lost" fans out there to share in my grief?
Off the subject, thanks everyone for the advice on getting Faith to sleep. I'm going to check into the books mentioned, but last night she slept through the night!!!!! It was amazing except for the fact that I was totally engorged and weighed at least 10 pounds extra because of it. It was worth it, but boy does that hurt!!
*** Off the subject AGAIN, how many of you are blog experts? Why is it that when I click on my header, it doesn't refresh my page like it does on other blogs? Instead it takes you to photobucket. Anyone know? ***


4 comments:
I'm totally missing Lost! But do I watch less TV? NO! I replace it with others (I think this fails the Less test that Sis. Beck mentioned...don't tell her.) like "Heroes" and "Pushing Daisies."
Blog experts? Says she, the one with all the fancy wallpaper and heading. How did you do that? I need a blog tutorial.
(Here from Celia's)
I never got into Lost, but it looks good. I would be dying too... if I had to wait until Feb. That is weird. Sorry I'm not much help with your other problems either. I guess I'm not a good friend!!! LOL
I am a LOST fan as well. I miss it tons, but it will be great when it comes back cause they will play a bunch straight through. We will hold out together!!
Post a Comment