Saturday, October 13, 2007

Just thought I'd show off more pictures of Faith's blessing day that I just got from my fabulous niece, Cami. Doesn't she do a great job?






5 comments:

Jill said...

Oh how sweet, those are beautiful!!!! I love them!!!!!!

D-dawg said...

WOW! Faith is so pretty and I'm not just saying that. Her dress is gorgeous too! Congrats on blessing her.. that is the most special thing ever.

Anonymous said...

Holly, the outfit is beautiful.........but I must say the major impressive piece is her bracelet!!! Oh my gosh, sooooooooo cute!
I have to ask.........did she come home without a stain on that dress?
I would be too scared to put my babies in a dress like that! Helena would have eaten the beads from the bracelet, then vomit them up on the front of the dress!
Love ya, Marsha

Anonymous said...

CUTE BABY! I was there, so I should know! Ha, Ha She is just a doll!

Laura

McMillan Family said...

Holly, Faith is beautiful.