.jpg)
My big sister's 40th birthday was on Saturday and I FORGOT to call her! What is wrong with me??! I feel soooo bad. To make up for my lack of calling, I've decided to dedicate this post to my sister, Laura. Here are just some of the things I love about my sister:
She is BEAUTIFUL! She totally doesn't look 40!!
She is thoughtful. She would never forget to call ME on my birthday because she's just much too thoughtful for that.
She's stylish
She has the best feet in the family. Just ask her. She'll tell you.
She almost lent me her underwear when I got baptized because my mom forgot to pack mine. I had to get confirmed with no undies on, but she kept it to herself. She probably would have lent them to me if she was closer to my age and more my size. She was 19 the time.
She always compliments me and is sweet to my kids.
She is soo funny and tells the best stories. She has great voices to go along with it.
She comments on my blog because she knows I'm obsessed with comments.
She let me live with her for a few months when I was 15 and took me swimming so much that I looked black.
She potty trained me (she reminds me all the time). If it weren't for her, I'd still be in diapers.
I love you Laura! I'm sorry I forgot to call you!!!!


8 comments:
Crap Holly, I am not supposed to be blogging right now...but OOOOOOOOHHHHHH that is so sweet. Your sister sounds awesome!! She totally does NOT look 40. WOW!! You probably have a bright future ahead of you too! LUUUCKY (said with a Napoleon Dynamite voice). Fun post, I love it!
I agree she cannot be 40. She looks 30. That was a sweet post. Sisters are great. I'm sure she forgives you for not calling.. we all forget things sometimes! Cute picture.
hey there Holly...
That was very sweet of you to do that for Laura. I know she'll love that. But, knowing Laura (Hi Laura, I would never forget your birthday, he he) she probably will wish you put in a different picture. Although I think it's a pretty cute picture! And yes, Laura does have pretty little feet. Unfortunately, my feet are an exaggerated, stubby, piggy-toe like version of hers. EWWWW!
Holly,
I got your message yesterday, but I couldn't call you back because I was just going into court to assist the judge. It was a wild day. What a nice post about me! I am overwhelmed! How sweet of you to write all those nice things about me. You are so nice. Thank you very much. I feel very loved and very fabulous, too, after reading all the nice things and the nice comments. I had a great day on Saturday. Mont spoiled me rotten and I enjoyed it!
Love, Laura
P.S. I am looking at my feet right now and they look even better that I remembered! Ha, Ha
If it makes you feel any better, My sister's b-day is two weeks before mine and I knew all day that I should have called her and I just didn't! I called her the next day. She was pretty mad...now That is pretty bad..
Don't feel too bad. Chad and I have done worse. One year Chad's dad called and asked if we want to come over for dinner. Chad was busy studying for a test, and I was going to take the kids out of the house for a while so he could study, so we told his dad that we were too busy too come for dinner. Long story shorts...it was his dad's b-day, and we had told him we were too busy to come to his b-day dinner. Rude huh?? In my defense, I'm the in-law...isn't Chad supposed to keep track of his families b-day??? I have way too many b-days in my family to keep track of...there's no way I can keep track of his families too!!!!
First things first............
Laura is absolutely FABULOUS!!!
She is all those things and soooooooo much more. The more one has to do with her, the more you discover how amazing she is!
Holly, you are so correct when you say that she doesn't look her age. I don't know too many women who can brag about their age, BUT SHE CAN !!!
Lucky you....you have the same genes!!! ( I sadly have Reg's.....)
( hopefully my mum's will have an effect!)
Oh by the way......
EATING A BAMBI is GROSS!!!!! Taking photos of taking skin off a Bambi is beyond words!!! Oh well, at least John killed it, unlike my sister and her husband who skinned a fresh kangaroo road kill and stuck the skin on the wall as a decoration!!
They skinned it on the side of the road in busy traffic!! GROSS!!!
By the way, John looks so healthy now. One would never know of the ordeal he has had!
Love ya baby
Love Marsha
You are sweet! I can't believe that there is someone else out there who was confirmed without underware. My mom forgot mine too. That is too funny!
Post a Comment