Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Pretty In Pink

Here are several shots of Faith being her cute self. There is something so special about having a little baby in the house. She is such a fun baby and I really enjoy her so much. I love it when she wakes up in the morning and is so happy. She can't stop smiling! She is really starting to interact a lot too. If I talk to her, she goos back to me. I could stare at her all day long. She's been a really good baby too and only gets up once in the night. She's a cat-napper though. I can't seem to get her to take a decent day time nap. She'll take 15 minute spells here and there but that's about it. It doesn't matter though. She'll grow out of it. I don't want this time to end! It just goes by way too fast. I can't believe how much she's already grown!!


Her worried look



Very Alert!

Check out that grin and those dimples!

So pretty

Put your shirt down, Faith!

Lurching forward

6 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures are sooooo cute I can't even stand it. She is such a doll. I wish I could snuggle her right now!!! Enjoy your time with your angel!!!!!!!

Becky said...

She is so sweet! I love her different expressions. It makes me want to have another baby around! Bailey is almost a year!

The Nelson Family said...

Your blog is looking so good! I love it! You'll have to tell me how you do it! Faith is so darling and getting so big. I love the huge grin, don't you wish everyone could look so cute from that angle !? Looking at those pool shots makes me wish I was there on Labor day instead of in an aalligator infested lake. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Faith is SOOOOO cute! That dress is so darling on her, too. I love the picture that you captioned "looking pretty"

Laura

P.S. Whoa! You know someone else named Mont? There aren't too many around!

McMillan Family said...

Holly, Faith is so cute. Your kids are so stinkin cute.

The Birds said...

Holly, she is so adorable! I need another one!