Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Lil' Cowboy

John and Levi love to go horseback riding on the weekends. I love to go too, but haven't been in a while with the baby and all. Ain't he the cutest cowboy ya'll have ever seen? He's turned in to such a great little rider. Giddyup cowboy!

Levi in the truck


Levi getting ready to ride Cane

Levi, Cane and Chief

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my gosh, that is adorable! I love it. Whenever Tanner see's someone in a cowboy hat and boots he says "cowboy!!" He loves cowboys and you sure have the cutest!!
PS I love all your comments and advice on my blog posts...thanks! We sprayed for monsters that one night and Tanner hasn't acted scared since. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Levi is so cute. Do the horses still just love him? I remember when he used to toddle out there and pick grass to feed them and they were so gentle with him. CUTE

Laura

The Nelson Family said...

Makes me miss riding so bad! He is a darling little cowboy! Any more headaches lately for the little guy?