I took a couple of pictures of Levi and Faith together. They are so dang cute I can't stand it. Yesterday when I was in the kitchen, I saw Levi reading a book to Faith while she was in her car seat. It was so cute. He was holding it up for her and turning the pages and everything. Yesterday Faith giggled for the first time too. She is getting so big! Her 0-3 month jammies don't fit anymore! BOO HOO! It just goes by way too fast. But it also gets better and better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Levi will probably take over my job here soon! I read your comment on my blog and I did have a good time traveling, I was just ready to get home and get to know my new home. I edited the post a little just for you :)
I love hearing Jane giggle, it just melts my heart. Just last night I put most of Jane's 3 month jammies and some clothes away. It was sad, but she is STILL fitting into a bunch of her 3 monh clothes. I just posted a photo of her in her 6 month clothes at 6 months old and they are so big!
Oh, what sweet siblings. That is adorable. They are so so so cute!!
You have cute kids! They look like they are sweet children also! How is Weight Watchers going? I just signed up last week! Yeah!
Hey Holly, we loved having your kids over yesterday. Faith is such a sweet thing. She's getting so spunky and WIRE-Y (how do you spell that anyway?) She's definitely got that Richey look in her expressions...
Cute pictures, by the way. You must take after your big sis!!! he he...
Joyce
Post a Comment