Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First Day of Kindergarten!

From this...

to this!!!!


Sitting at his new spot in the kindergarten room

Looking at me right before we said goodbye. He's so big! He's not even scared.

Posing with his new teacher

Wow. Today was Levi's first day of kindergarten! I can't believe how much my baby has grown up! I got a bit emotional at the door. I didn't think I would, but after I dropped him off it just sort of hit me that he is in school for the next 18 years at least! It seems like just yesterday I brought him home from the hospital. I have to admit though that it sure is going to be nice to have some time to myself during the day. I think Levi is going to love it as well. He's been so bored this summer. I love you Levi! I'm going to miss you!

2 comments:

Jill said...

What a cutie pie! It's so emotional...good luck with the new change in your life! I hope he enjoys school. You guys are so cute.

Becky said...

How sweet!! Your blog looks great Holly!