Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Time With Grandma Starr


My mom came to visit today and see baby Faith. We had fun spending time together.

1 comment:

The Birds said...

I bought a cook book from weight watchers that has points, but I don't really use it. Other than that I just make love fat/carb recipes and figure out the points for them. When I am doing weight watchers, I just figure out the points for what ever I'm making! I have some I've figured out if you want them, I will email them to you! Good luck at weight watchers! You didn't look like you had any weight to loose, so I'm guessing it shouldn't take you long. Have you ever done weight watchers before? I really like it! I need to be more consistent though, I should probably sign up again becuase it keeps me motivated to eat good! I have like 10 pounds that I just can't seem to loose, I know if I were consistent I could most likely get it off. Post your progress so I can get motivated OK!