I have been tagged...but this time is a little different. I am suppose to list 7 different facts about myself; funny, random, silly, whatever. Then I will choose 2 (even though it's supposed to be 7 but hello I am apparently a loser and dont know 7 people with blogs and since Kami and Becky have already been tagged it will be Jill and Cami) new people to tag. It may seem a bit repetitive, but it is always fun to learn interesting new things about your friends. If you tagged, then please list the rules when you post.
1. I am DYING to go to Australia. From as early as I cam remember, that's been my dream vacation. My cousins live there and I'd have a place to stay and everything. I guess it's just finding the means to go and bring the whole family and stay for at least 2 weeks that I find challenging. I am hoping one day we'll all go there though. Maybe for our 10th anniversary.
2. I get goose bumps on my face. It's odd and I know only one other person that gets them (my sister). It must be a very odd inherited sort of trait. When I'm really cold, sometimes it looks as if I have some horrible skin disease. Oh, and my sister reminds me that it happens much worse for me than for her. Thanks a lot!!
3. I love food. Maybe a bit too much. I love family parties with all the different salads and desserts. Sometimes I look forward to that more than the actual party! I love eating out. I have a list of my favorite restaurants. Now that I'm trying to get baby weight off though, maybe I shouldn't love food quite so much. Oh, I know... rice cakes! MMMM! I just looooove rice cakes!
3. One of my favorite things to do is watch Seinfeld at night with John. I've tried to watch it by myself and it's just not as funny alone as it is when I watch it with him. I just love to get the kids down, curl up on the bed and hang out. It's simple, but I'd rate it right up there as a favorite of mine.
4. I've become very obsessed about skin cancer. Ever since John got diagnosed with melanoma and I see people that have been tanning or not using sunscreen, it really bothers me. I think it's okay to live your life and even be tan a little bit as long as you never once went without sunscreen.
5. My husband is my hero. It sounds cliche, but he is. I've never admired anybody like I do him. He went through 3 cancer surgeries and a year of chemo all the while being very sick and I never heard him complain once. He continued to go to work every single day even though he felt awful. He is a trooper and I'm so proud of him and the fact that he's cancer free. You did it, babe!
6. I hate hate hate it when people chew with their mouths open. It is my biggest pet peeve. People told me when I had kids that it wouldn't bother me. Well, it does. When Levi eats a chimichanga, I have to leave the room. Does that make me a horrible mother? I realize tht it's MY problem, not his so I try not to lecture him too much about it. Although... he does need to learn to chew with his mouth closed. Oh, and he is doing much better at it. What's worse is when you're at the movies and the people behind you have like a gazillion snacks. Ugh. I hate listening to that and the sound of little wrappers opening and ice in a cup. What is wrong with me??!!!
7. I love to sing. I don't do it nearly as much as I used to, but I still love it.
Okay, that's it. Maybe some people have lost respect for me now that they know all this new info... ha ha. Okay, so I am tagging Jill and Cami since all the other bloggers I know have already been tagged. Looks like I need to get to know some more bloggers. Either that or force my family to create their own. ha ha


3 comments:
I loved your comments!! I just did mine...lame-o answers. It's fun though. Hey, I want to try and meet up when I come to Utah next week. It would be fun!!!
Thanks for checking us out! I know blogging can be addictive! You have to edit you HTML to get the scrapbook paper on your background! For the title you have to make it in a digital scrapbook program or photoshop and then add the picture to your blog header on your layout page. The title is really easy to do, but the background my computer smart husband had to figure it out. If you are interested I can walk you through it!
That was great Holly. I loved reading all your fun things. I am glad that you are blogging!
Post a Comment