My neice (although it feels weird to say that because we're nearly the same age) took these gorgeous photos of our family. They turned out so great! Cami, you are the greatest!
OH MY GOSH!!!!!! Those pictures are amazing. I LOVE THEM!! Holly you look georgeous and your family is so stinking cute. Your neice did an amazing job. LOVE IT!!
Holly, This is Heidi Bird (Webb) Kamie Mcmillans little sister! I got to your blog from Jill's. It is so fun to keep up with people from school and this is such a fun way to do it! Those pics of you and your family are beautiful!
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!! Those pictures are amazing. I LOVE THEM!! Holly you look georgeous and your family is so stinking cute. Your neice did an amazing job. LOVE IT!!
Those are beautiful pictures. I love them. I just love them!!!
Oh, and your link is now fixed on my page!
Oh my gosh - those are the best photos I've ever seen...you'll have to give me her number :)
Holly,
This is Heidi Bird (Webb) Kamie Mcmillans little sister! I got to your blog from Jill's. It is so fun to keep up with people from school and this is such a fun way to do it! Those pics of you and your family are beautiful!
Post a Comment