A little late for Halloween, but still a classic...
That was hilarious! She is so funny. Love how she says "monster". She looks so much like you here. Where on earth did she learn about a full moon?
If that's not the cutest thing I've ever seen! Oh my, she's adorable!
Oh. My.
so scary!! heh heh, she's quite the storyteller. was it so, so hard to keep a straight face? because i was giggling, she's so cute! especially when she "bangs" on the door over and over.
So dang cute. Love her little dimples!
I love how she pronounces her words. She is so, so, DARLING. It is so scary when monsters, "banged on the doo-or again, and again, and AGAIN!!" I love her.
I called Mackenzie and Shelby in to hear the very very scary story. They couldn't stop giggling. She is just the cutest thing ever.
Awesome!
"There was a full moon..." Sam wants to know what actually happens to the scary monster. She is so cute.
Cutest. Thing. Ever.
Ha, Ha! That is so cute. Almost as cute and the "..he was waiting for ME story" lol
Oh man, she is so cute!
wow. that was seriously adorable. my favorite part was when the princess jus turd something.
HEHeheheee!!! Oh she's SUCH a girl!! I love her laugh.
That is the most awesome scary story that I have ever heard!!!! And the story teller has some serious skills! I'm still smiling :)
That was the cutest ever!!! I loved every minute of it... okay it was only a little over a minute, but it was awesome! Best minute of my day
okay. can she be any more cute? Seriously!!!!! ♥ her.
Post a Comment
17 comments:
That was hilarious! She is so funny. Love how she says "monster". She looks so much like you here. Where on earth did she learn about a full moon?
If that's not the cutest thing I've ever seen! Oh my, she's adorable!
Oh. My.
so scary!! heh heh, she's quite the storyteller. was it so, so hard to keep a straight face? because i was giggling, she's so cute! especially when she "bangs" on the door over and over.
So dang cute. Love her little dimples!
I love how she pronounces her words. She is so, so, DARLING. It is so scary when monsters, "banged on the doo-or again, and again, and AGAIN!!"
I love her.
I called Mackenzie and Shelby in to hear the very very scary story. They couldn't stop giggling. She is just the cutest thing ever.
Awesome!
"There was a full moon..." Sam wants to know what actually happens to the scary monster. She is so cute.
Cutest. Thing. Ever.
Ha, Ha! That is so cute. Almost as cute and the "..he was waiting for ME story" lol
Oh man, she is so cute!
wow. that was seriously adorable. my favorite part was when the princess jus turd something.
HEHeheheee!!! Oh she's SUCH a girl!! I love her laugh.
That is the most awesome scary story that I have ever heard!!!! And the story teller has some serious skills! I'm still smiling :)
That was the cutest ever!!! I loved every minute of it... okay it was only a little over a minute, but it was awesome! Best minute of my day
okay. can she be any more cute? Seriously!!!!! ♥ her.
Post a Comment