Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ali-ette Finale

Hey fans!

Did you come here looking for a recap?

Don't worry. I'm cookin' one up, but it might be posted later on tonight or early tomorrow morning. Stay tuned!!

6 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Whoa. You are so awesome...I'd be like...People, please...I just had a baby...give me about 6 months!! It proves your awesomeness.

Lindsey said...

WoooooooooHOOOOOOO! Can't wait. I had 90 people check my blog yesterday for a re-cap. Hilarious. TOO BAD THEY NEVER COMMENT! (No, I'm not bitter. Okay, I am)

chrissy said...

where is it, where is it?! did i somehow miss it?

Hollyween said...

Chrissy,
You didn't miss it.
The thing is, I suck.

I'm going to try to get to it tomorrow. No promises though. Does it count if I started a draft? I mean, that's gotta count for somethin'.

chrissy said...

Dear Holly,
You don't suck.
Love,
Chrissy

Irene said...

Dear Holly,
What?! No posts since August 3rd?! I keep coming here, looking for pictures of baby Gray. Now there's a fan club worth following! :-) I think a lot of bloggers have defected to Facebook, so I am missing out. Thank heavens Miz Bette sends me pictures. Throw us a bone and do a post on baby Gray. I would love watching him grow.
Love you,
Aunt Irene