Seriously, I was so broken hearted I couldn't blog about this amazing episode, but once I saw Jeanelle's take on it, I was so glad it was her and not me. Freaking HIL-AR-I-OUS!
Head on over for Jeanelle's recap by clicking HERE
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love your blog label of "dumb TV shows." ha! Thanks for all the love -- it took me two hours to write that last night. So glad we are going every third week. Way less pressure and MUCH more sleep! I mean, you at least got to watch at your leisure today so that's a total bonus.
I already cannot stand Weatherman but you have to admit his interviews were pretty hysterically awful which equals FUN TO WATCH! And I cringe whenever that Kasey guy opens his mouth. What is UP with him? CREEPY! I'm sure there's some sort of disability, injury or whatever that has affected his voice but he also has a style/manner of speaking that is just WEIRD and freaky! Ick.
Love love love Chris L. even though he wore the ugliest t-shirt in his promo photo that I got off of ABC and put on the blog - did you notice? Why did everyone dress so casually for these photos?
Oh, dear...I simply must click over to her blog because I need to find out why you are broken hearted.
Post a Comment