Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I Think Receiving Gifts Might be My LOVE Language

Wanna be my best friend? All you have to go is gimme somethin'.
The joy that comes to me from good mail cannot be measured. Who doesn't love receiving a little surprise in the mail?

Jill (my BFF) read my recent 'random' post and decided to go out of her way and send me a gifty-poo to solve all my problems.

Jill, I love you.

See how I'm cradling it like a new baby? That's how I feel about it. That's the happiness that ensued when I opened it up.

You gave that to me.

Thank-You.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Jill said...

You crack me up!!! I am seriously laughing so hard, I just love you! I had some sitting around the house and I thought it could benefit you since you didn't have a stash. Glad it made you so happy!!!! ☺ I wanted to decorate the notebooks and make them cute for you, but I thought I better just get these sent instead. Maybe the next batch will be personalized!! ;)

Lauren in GA said...

Awwwww, Jill is so sweet!! Working pens!!! Yahoo!!!

You look so pretty, Holly. I love that striped shirt on your beautiful belly. You really do glow.

joyce said...

receiving gifts MIGHT be your love language? MIGHT? Seriously, MIGHT? Sheesh.

Laura said...

Jill is fabulous! I think we have the SAME love language. lol

chrissy said...

just for the record, i was totally going to send you a potato. but i was afraid it would get mushy in the mail. And what good is a mushy potato, right?

Rebecca McNair said...

What a cute picture of you! I love having such good friends! And I read this post AFTER I brought you cookies! :) Thanks for being such a great friend, I could talk with you for hours! I can't wait to buy something for that sweet little baby!

Kim said...

That is awesome!! I hope you found some place to put those pens so you can find them when you need them!